Infinite Coil Reactor + Petey = Zoooooom!

Challenging without being a headache. New beetle mount and the Inquisition lab at Crucible of Eternity?

Awesome

Anyone found any other race tracks?

Queensdale is great with its extensive slopes and rocky ramps.

I'm looking for a NASCAR style bowl..

Anet needs to make the area outside the queens terrace in DR into some giant Nascar track (or arena) and get rid of the portals. I always thought it was a huge waste of space as it is atm, a giant bottomless pit (now there's no queens gauntlet)

This is more of a sidenote, but when I first got it and was boosting in Lion's Arch I somehow went rolling up life half the wall beside the portal to Gandarren Fields. That was pretty fun but it was kind of hard to recreate.

I can definitely see some skateboard ramp style puzzles being added at some point via guild decoration items or just built in map puzzles.

@Fade.5904 said:Anet needs to make the area outside the queens terrace in DR into some giant Nascar track (or arena) and get rid of the portals. I always thought it was a huge waste of space as it is atm, a giant bottomless pit (now there's no queens gauntlet)

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Reddit has posted some tracks

Cursed Shores

Dredgehaunt Cliffs

Lornars Pass

LA, Brisbane & Holbrak

Wayfarers Foothills

And some others.

Awesome, thanks for this!

@Fade.5904 said:Anet needs to make the area outside the queens terrace in DR into some giant Nascar track (or arena) and get rid of the portals. I always thought it was a huge waste of space as it is atm, a giant bottomless pit (now there's no queens gauntlet)

Yeah, that would make a great skateboard park.

dgHPWaS.jpg

Divinity's Reach. The circle around the main castle structure seems like a fun track. It has some obstacles but it should be quite alright

@Scud.5067 said:Also, while the beetle's jump seems minor, using it just as you clip objects can turn a stall into a ramp!

This is why most people underestimate the mount. Barely anybody seems to have figured this one out

There are some epic bank-shots around the Gap and Viathan WPs (where the Spider Queen spawns) in Kessex Hills, where you can apply full speed and bounce up and almost over the mountains. Just beware of trying to control Petey on the way down the slope leading to the Viathan WP - the slope is steep enough that poor Petey won't come back to the ground in time to be controllable, and the result is that you pile into the water just beyond the WP and sink instantly.

Archived