Kittymarks Revenant

LucianDK.8615

Spotted this on https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42162/kittymarks-returns#latesthttps://kittymarks.com/kittymarksNote: These aren’t highest possible DPS potential test results but something what above average pugs (around 70-90th percentile) might do on tested builds. The point is to give some sort of guideline about how builds compare with various trait and weapon combinations as the differences can be surprisingly small and for some people alternative weapon combination might work better than optimal due to possibly easier rotation and more suitable playstyle. At least Kitty fails hardon some long/tight metarotations and does better by simplifying.

Condi Renegade 28346 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Demon Invocation)Condi Renegade 27988 (Mace+Axe, Dwarf+Demon Invocation)Condi Renegade 27345 (Shortbow, Demon+Assassin Invocation)Condi Renegade 27305 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Demon Devastation)Condi Renegade 26539 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Dwarf Invocation)Condi Renegade 26118 (Ranged Shortbow, Demon+Assassin Invocation)Condi Renegade 25888 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Dwarf Devastation)Condi Renegade 25669 (Shortbow, Assassin+Dwarf Invocation)Power Renegade 25570 (Sword+Sword, Assassin+Dwarf)Condi Renegade 25506 (Mace+Axe, Renegade+Demon Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 25387 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Demon Invocation)Condi Renegade 25287 (Mace+Axe, Dwarf+Demon Devastation)Condi Renegade 25269 (Mace+Axe, Renegade+Assassin Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 25174 (Mace+Axe, TB’s, Dwarf+Demon Invocation)Condi Revenant 24956 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Demon)Power Renegade 24944 (Sword+Sword, Assassin+Demon)Condi Renegade 24759 (Shortbow, Demon+Renegade Invocation)Power Renegade 24513 (Sword+Sword, Assassin+Renegade)Condi Renegade 24112 (Shortbow, Demon+Assassin Devastation)Condi Renegade 23941 (Mace+Axe, Assassin+Demon Devastation+Invocation)Condi Renegade 23821 (Shortbow, Assassin+Renegade Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 23803 (Mace+Axe, Renegade+Demon Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 23606 (Mace+Axe, TB’s, Assassin+Dwarf Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 23000 (Mace+Axe, TB’s, Renegade+Dwarf Invocation)Tank Condi Renegade 22607 (Mace+Axe, TB’s, Renegade+Assassin Invocation)Grieving Renegade 22150 (Shortbow, Assassin+Demon Invocation)Power Mightbot Herald 21462 (Sword+Sword, Assassin+Dwarf, Ex. armors)Power Mightbot Renegade 21009 (Sword+Sword, Assassin+Dwarf, Ex. Armors)Power Renegade 20824 (Staff, Assassin+Dwarf)Power Renegade 19158 (Shortbow, Assassin+Demon, Ranged build)

Clear to see how terrible the renegade legend is. But I did not expect Shiro to be so good with condi builds even. But i guess its impossible odds being the deciding factor for shortbow plinging. But its depressing to see how low our power builds rate. But I take its mainly citadel bombardement propping up power renegades.

I wouldn’t say that it’s clear to see how bad Kalla is from her testing. I’m actually not even sure how kitty managed to get 3k lower with Kalla than with shiro in a condi build. The only thing I can think of that would get numbers that low is a bad rotation or lack of understanding of what skills to use in Kalla. Like if she used the elite skill as a main part of her (solo) rotation then Impossible Odds shiro is obviously going to beat it. Without some sort of video or written rotation that she used it’s nearly impossible to figure out why she has those numbers, but I can 1000% say that she’s doing something majorly wrong with Kalla (she’s nearly 10k lower than the snowcrows benchmark for example) and I would never recommend running Shiro/Mallyx over Kalla for condi renegade honestly, even to a newer/less skillful player

It's pretty tough to get less than 29k vs the Golem using Kalla/Mallyx (Shortbow/M/A) even without allies or food AND playing Devastation over Invo. Even if you screw up the finer points of your rotation, as long as you are hitting 7 shot from inside the hitbox, using Citadel Bombardment off cooldown, and maximizing the use of your 2 skills (on both sb and mace), you should be putting up close to competent numbers.

I can already tell from her numbers and what variants are higher on her list that she is straight channeling Embrace the Darkness (and any other legend upkeep, probably including Soulcleave) immediately upon legend swap in order to lean on the bonus from Forceful Persistence, which you should not be doing anymore.

^^ It's really not. Though I pull higher higher numbers than kitty with mallyx + kalla, I can only ever pull 70%-80% of Snocrow's numbers as of late. Why? For all I can tell, magic.

The max DPS rotation for renegade is dependent on a lot of things that, quite frankly, aren't guaranteed. For one, I rely heavily on the two touch setting of AoEs, both to find my mouse in the chaos, and to accurately judge distances and attack rings. I'm certain that I'm not alone in this, either. Turning this option off is not an option, so I can't do the sevenshot scatter bug. There's also the notorious fickleness of citadel bombardment, kalla summons, spiritcrush, and the combo fields.

The thing about the mace camping upkeep strats is that they are safe, reliable, mobile, an easily performed. Trying to pull off snowcrow's rotation against a standard encounter just ends with the renegade looking silly while all of the citadel missiles miss, all the enemies walk outside of the AoEs, all of the summons get knocked around or flat out don't work because of pathing errors, and the renegade gets clobbered for standing inside of the enemy model. As a regular fractal runner, I can't blame anybody for defaulting to the older rotation that successfully works in all encounters versus the new rotation that tries to do more damage but fails against nearly all encounters.

"Clear to see how terrible the renegade legend is"

Yeah if you're a shit tier player like her that literally tests a build 1-2 times and attempts to call that some sort of benchmark, even for the case of comparing builds of the same class.

If she could stop giving my class a bad rep in pve, that'd be great. Thanks.

Archived