Fractal Spoon

I'm almost finished the Koutalophile collection and only need the ascended spoon (can buy with laurels) and the fractal spoon.

My question, since it only drops from chests within fracals is how easy is it to acquire? I haven't done fractals in years due to some .... unfortunate drama .

The last time I did them, you still had to do 4 in a row :3

I am at a personal level of 7. From what I understand I may as well be starting fresh LOL but I must finish what I started so is there an easy fractal I can do in order to get my spoon?

Thanks!

@Purgatori.3645 said:I am at a personal level of 7. From what I understand I may as well be starting fresh LOL but I must finish what I started so is there an easy fractal I can do in order to get my spoon?

Everything at the bottom of T1 is easy enough. There are very few mechanics that offer any substantial difficulty, and none if you are willing to spend a moment and read through the description of the fractal in the wiki or another guide.

The difficulty down there is quite low, and if you have at least one or two ascended items, you should get plenty of infusion drops for free to buff your AR to cover all of the T1 fractars.

Anyway, the easiest ones to do will be the daily fractals within T1, because they will be all LFG all the time.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Purgatori.3645 said:I am at a personal level of 7. From what I understand I may as well be starting fresh LOL but I must finish what I started so is there an easy fractal I can do in order to get my spoon?

Everything at the bottom of T1 is easy enough. There are very few mechanics that offer any substantial difficulty, and none if you are willing to spend a moment and read through the description of the fractal in the wiki or another guide.

The difficulty down there is quite low, and if you have at least one or two ascended items, you should get plenty of infusion drops for free to buff your AR to cover all of the T1 fractars.

Anyway, the
easiest
ones to do will be the daily fractals within T1, because they will be all LFG all the time.

An easy fractal would be 7 Aquatic Ruins as its underwater and only 3 packs of 5 kraits then a swim to end boss.Or you could ask in fractal t1 window for someone to open solid ocean lvl 20 needs 8 AR tho, thats just a run to boss and kill stuff there.

@Linken.6345 said:

Anyway, the
easiest
ones to do will be the daily fractals within T1, because they will be all LFG all the time.

An easy fractal would be 7 Aquatic Ruins as its underwater and only 3 packs of 5 kraits then a swim to end boss.Or you could ask in fractal t1 window for someone to open solid ocean lvl 20 needs 8 AR tho, thats just a run to boss and kill stuff there.

I'd agree with that assessment, in general, but the middle part -- the swim -- is actually shockingly difficult to get right for most players.

Other than that, I'd say that the mechanics of Cliffside (specifically, the double-bond level) and the Thaumonova Reactor (hot room and vanishing floor) were the most difficult for people to get right.

Are you after the Matery Point for Core Tyria? Or Achievement Point?I have been playing fractal for 9 months and still have not got the spoon dropped. Its RNG. I bought the book for the collection btw.If you are looking for MP, skip this collection as I did and looking for next MP. And I unlocked my Core Tyria Matery Track.

@"VanWilder.6923" said:Are you after the Matery Point for Core Tyria? Or Achievement Point?I have been playing fractal for 9 months and still have not got the spoon dropped. Its RNG. I bought the book for the collection btw.If you are looking for MP, skip this collection as I did and looking for next MP. And I unlocked my Core Tyria Matery Track.

I am, in fact, looking for the MP. I have the "Scholar of Secrets" line under Legendary Crafting to finish and that's it, all other central tyria lines are maxed and I only need 6 points to do it. So I have been going through the achievement panel to see where i can make up 6 more points :3 This achievement was one of them since I don't normally fractal I figured it would be easy .... I was not correct in my assumption LOL

• 1 month later...

Just to add, while it is still RNG, the spoon will drop randomly… you don’t need to group and run fractals to completion for chests, if you are completely adverse to the idea.

I’m lvl.3 and was able to obtain the spoon this past week from repeatedly soloing the opening sequence of 1 - Volcanic. You dispose of 26 grawl in the opening and if you don’t get the spoon in that sequence, quit and re-start.

Tedious as hell but again, it is possible to acquire the spoon in this manner if you don’t mind the grind.

@Garrison Storm.3046 said:Just to add, while it is still RNG, the spoon will drop randomly… you don’t need to group and run fractals to completion for chests, if you are completely adverse to the idea.

I’m lvl.3 and was able to obtain the spoon this past week from repeatedly soloing the opening sequence of 1 - Volcanic. You dispose of 26 grawl in the opening and if you don’t get the spoon in that sequence, quit and re-start.

Tedious as hell but again, it is possible to acquire the spoon in this manner if you don’t mind the grind.

Thanks Garrison! I got my spoon recently running a fractal ... dont know the name but its the one with Seigemaster Dulfy :D I also killed all the chickens in that map and got a second red MP! Thanks for your post!

Archived