100cm still broken.

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 hey I hope youre hearing this because the fractal is still broken.

1. The bouncy updraft to the first anomaly during skorvald will still cause you to fall if you have high ping. It will grab you at the bottom at the bottom of the updraft and launch you into the side of the first plarform.
  2. Anomalies knocking players into the walls, Im not sure if this is ping related or not, but on most runs this does happen to me. When you land on a platform and it does its knockback you will usualy get launched inside of the wall.
  3. Bouncing orbs on artsariiv/viirastra becomes physically impossible at higher ping. Its not the balls themselves that make it impossible, but the how they reset the special action key.

Orb bounces on you > wait 300ms for skill to reset > press special action key to next location > wait 300ms for skill to activate > travel time > wait 300ms for game to register that youve landed > orb bounces on you.

This intense amount of wait time has caused so many fail runs. @Benjamin Arnold.3457 I've even tried binding special action to spacebar, just for that fight. Please can you make this client side or make the special action key reset on contacting a green?

It’s short for Challenge Mode... But I’m going to hope you’re not that out of touch, and are just taking the p because it wasn’t capitalised.

OP, what you’re describing is just an unfortunate circumstance when your ping is as high as 300ms. This isn’t a bug. It wouldn’t really work if Anet had to balance anything around high ping. Maybe you could take measures to reduce this on your end by contacting your isp and using things like pingplotter. If it is chronic high ping, you may just have to accept that parts of the game won’t be balanced for high ping.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:What do centimeters have to do with anything?

It’s short for Challenge Mode... But I’m going to hope you’re not
that
out of touch

I was pulling the OP's leg, because over here we are using the decimal system and 100 cm means 100 centimeters (or one meter, if you like). ;)

I did get what it's about but had never seen referring to "Fractal #100, Challenge Mode" to "100 CM" before.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I was pulling the OP's leg, because over here we are using the decimal system and 100 cm means 100 centimeters (or one meter, if you like). ;)

How condescending of you to tell me what a *metre is!

I did get what it's about but had never seen referring to "Fractal #100, Challenge Mode" to "100 CM" before.

Then maybe you don’t do Fractals that much and can’t actually offer anything constructive for the OP.

Archived