Scourge sandshade summon bug

Hey folks,I now experienced this several times. I don't know exactly how to trigger the bug.

It's about the count of the charges from summon sandshade.

Normally the count charge goes down by one of you place a shade.Sometimes it goes up to 3 charges displayed. Most of the times after you used your second charge. So it should be 1 but instead 3 is displayed

But if you now use your summon again, you will have zero charges left.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem.Because it's watch very closely. But sometimes it can be very annoying

• 3 months later...

got some footage of the bug. hope this gets fixed soon.doesnt matter for good Players i guess, but sometimes its Pretty confusing, as you cannot see the recharging anymore

Also it seems that the bug is happening, when you the cast of the shade goes off, while you get a recharge at the same time.

So you cast the shade the moment the counter jumps from 1 to 2, so it should be 1 after the cast, but instead the count displays 3.

Oh forgot to write down all the things

Character name: Nimon Aiedail - asura - 80Date: fractal: 16.10.18 - raid: 13.10.18Time: fractal: around 20:10 - raid: around 22:40Server: drakkar lake (so I'm playing from Germany)Maps: Snowbound fractal and dhuum (raidwing 5) but it also occured a couple of times somewhere else.

Edited!

Archived