[News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales

@Endless Soul.5178 said:Can we get this thread stickied like in the old forums?

I did ask (I self reported the thread and used that to ask the moderator if the thread would be stickied). However seeing how much space stickied threads take up on this forum I think they want to limit the numbers. I suggest anyone who wishes to keep track of it use the book mark feature.

• ArenaNet Staff

I'm going to sticky this thread, but I'd like to ask for some help. In order to keep AP's hard work clear and concise, it would be great to not have a lot of extra chat in this exact thread. Posting in the thread that houses sugestions for the gem store items be perfect. But it would sort of "interrupt the flow" to have comments about hoped-for items here, as the thread basically is intended to serve as a "Here's what's on offer" thread. Like "hard news" as opposed to an Op/Ed piece? : =)

Hope that makes sense, and naturally if you have questions, you can drop me a PM.

I believe there are more "Returned" items today, unless they've been there longer. EG I just noted the Aviator Sunglasses are in the Promotions tab and labeled as Returned. Still, AP is likely more on top of noting what's truly new vs. what's just shunted to Promotions for marketing reasons.

@Donari.5237 said:I believe there are more "Returned" items today, unless they've been there longer. EG I just noted the Aviator Sunglasses are in the Promotions tab and labeled as Returned. Still, AP is likely more on top of noting what's truly new vs. what's just shunted to Promotions for marketing reasons.

I hadn't been commenting in this thread on items that are returned if I noted them on my previous old forum thread. However, to update the thread for those without access to the old thread and to make the record more complete.

September 9th. ReturnedAviator cap: 200 gemsAviator sunglasses: 150 gemsLawless boots: 300 gemsLawless gloves: 300 gemsLawless helm: 300 gemsLawless shoulders: 300 gems

September 10th. ReturnedFuzzy Cat hat: 200 gemsWide Rimmed glasses: 150 gems

That appears to be all of them. The rest were short term offerings or are no longer on the promotions tab.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I'm going to sticky this thread, but I'd like to ask for some help. In order to keep AP's hard work clear and concise, it would be great to not have a lot of extra chat in this exact thread. Posting in the thread that houses sugestions for the gem store items be perfect. But it would sort of "interrupt the flow" to have comments about hoped-for items here, as the thread basically is intended to serve as a "Here's what's on offer" thread. Like "hard news" as opposed to an Op/Ed piece? : =)

Hope that makes sense, and naturally if you have questions, you can drop me a PM.

Guys, don't clutter the board! Take it to the suggestions thread, please. :) It's already getting a bit difficult to find the intended posts of this thread.

• Like 1