Baubles in the material storage

I see a problem with the fact that max bauble count through collecting in SAB is determined on a character by character basis, depending on what upgrades you have bought on them (bauble purse / bauble tote). So putting Baubles themselves in material storage wouldn't work with how SAB is coded this way. This is the same reason they can't be put into the wallet.

Bauble Bubbles I see no problem with having a storage slot for.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I see a problem with the fact that max bauble count through collecting in SAB is determined on a character by character basis, depending on what upgrades you have bought on them (bauble purse / bauble tote). So putting Baubles themselves in material storage wouldn't work with how SAB is coded this way. This is the same reason they can't be put into the wallet.

Bauble Bubbles I see no problem with having a storage slot for.

They could make it so inside SAB you can only see the Baubles you have on your character and ignore the storage, so once you put them in the storage you can only use them to buy things from moto and the other traders but not take them inside SAB. Don't know how easy/hard that would be to implement.

Archived