Any NA Guilds still running dungeons?

Well, my experience is that my guild -- which doesn't officially do that -- has plenty of people happy to jump into dungeons if asked. I'd suggest you, honestly, just try that out, and see how you go. You will likely find that you get enough interest at any random time to do dungeons.

(and don't forget that being one or two players short isn't such a big deal any longer, given how many people can solo those, let alone three people...)

Hi there mango! I am the guild leader of The Wolves of Tomorrow. My focus for a guild is to have fun and enjoy the game. We have had many people in our pack discuss interest in dungeons and we are running dungeons tonight actually! Msg ThePolarTitan.4025 in game for a guild invite. We also have a discord where we chat, help players, and form friendships. It's a fun guild that is laid back and just wants to enjoy the game. Hope this helps!

we still do. usually more often on the weekends, but we run almost every other day during week days now, at night time around 9-10pm CDT. more or less leveling other toons, and/or testing new builds, and/or carrying someone lower level or just sex dungeons shenanigans.guild missions are also popular between thursday/friday and we check almost all missions in one go even if we already max out our favor.here to more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Archived