Arkjok Farmlands: No destructible Joko statues for heart

The only destructible Joko statue we ever see here is during the story step that occurs in this location. During normal play, there are no mini-Joko statues (the larger statues are not destructible), turning the second half of the heart into a giant rat hunt as that is the only other way to advance the heart beside crop clearing.

@"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:The only destructible Joko statue we ever see here is during the story step that occurs in this location. During normal play, there are no mini-Joko statues (the larger statues are not destructible), turning the second half of the heart into a giant rat hunt as that is the only other way to advance the heart beside crop clearing.

When you say "during the story step", do you mean the one in the open world, or an instanced one? Just checking before I comment. :)

I found one in, I think, the house north of the house of the healer you stand outside for a conversation just prior to the story step you mentioned. If you go into the building and turn back around to face the door it's to the left in a little alcove. That's the only one I've seen.

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:The only destructible Joko statue we ever see here is during the story step that occurs in this location. During normal play, there are no mini-Joko statues (the larger statues are not destructible), turning the second half of the heart into a giant rat hunt as that is the only other way to advance the heart beside crop clearing.

There are at least 6 small statues (10% of the heart each):

! 1. In a barn due north of the Palawa's Benevolence POI (western end of the central group of buildings)! 2. In a wagon outside a barn north of (and across the road from) the first one! 3. On the roof of the barn just in front of the Jackal Portal! 4. Inside the building north of Arkjok Kennels POI, to the right of the door as you enter! 5. In the barn at the far eastern edge of the village, at the southern end! 6. On the ledge above the door of the building south-east of the Palawa's Benevolence POI

There may well be others; those are simply what I found on a casual scout around just now (plus one I tripped over a few minutes later). Together with a clean run of the crops, that's 132% of the heart. No need to go near a rat.

(There's also the one from the story, but whilst it's visible, it can't be interacted with.)

Edited for clarity and to put locations in a spoiler; also added another statue

Archived