Suggestion, Make Unidentified Loot Boxes Unsalvageable

And it would remove that option from people who do want to salvage those. Especially the rare ones, since they are pretty much the only way to get Brandsparks to drop.

Just move them into an invisible bag, really. On my characters I have always 1 unid gear of each type in it so I will never have to worry about it again. When I want to open or salvage them I just make a new stack

Despite having maxed MF I have gone back to just hitting salvage all and not caring about the unidentified loot being salvaged amongst the rest of the gear, other than the rare unidentified which I do still indentify first. It is just to time consuming to always be trying to find blue and green unidentified loot in my bags when they are full of other loot. Having to do that multiple times per day adds up over time, especially if you play a lot, I'm just so over it now, I'm not going to waste any more of my time on it.

This game was already a micromanage your bags simulator before unidentified gear, and now it is even worse for that.

Archived