Help with My Firebrand[PVE]

The Only Exception.7430

Hi all,

To start I am not good at creating my own build, I am currently using a power DH with GS/LB build that i got from gTGuild's guide in their website.

Can anyone help me build a condition based Firebrand? by reading through the current threads i take it that power build is not as good DH for FB. I have been reading some condition builds posted by others but I am hesitant in trying them as i do not have enough gold in game to swap out ascended armor stats multiple times and i do not have any legendary armors.

This would be very appreciated so i can start playing POF content. TIA!

what type pve we talking?

For maps, story and bounties i find this build extremely good. Also don´t worry about stats, aslong it got power +condi you are fine. (Add in as much vit you feel you need to survive). Brutus +sheena exotic armor on marketplace, would set you back around 14g for full armor set. Add in some free ascended accessories from living story 3 with sinister stats and you got a damn good starting point.http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAnf7OnsADFBjNCDkCjF/BL7BVhyQWBgKQdafi2RHpA-jxhAQBA4JFIV9PmS9n1qEEG7PYWlfR7kKIIAFB-eMantra aslong you only use the 2 first ammo, are actually very good for pve stuff. WHich why you got a heal that does damage(thanks to runes set), a quickkness/might buff, condi cleanse survive condi or removing annoying movement slow or condi that keeps you combat. Elite mantra for alot stunbreak and stab on command.Other then that, the overall main rotation is pretty easy. Open tome of justice, combo skills like 5,4,2,1,1 and finish of with axe. Ofcourse if tome reset after you do and still mobs left(champion, elite or at times veterans) then pop it again.I almsot never used scepter and clearing story was easy (and did most achivement on first try).

If you need a spec for fractal or raids. Some else will have better ideas for that then me

@nuaa.4962 said:what type pve we talking?

For maps, story and bounties i find this build extremely good. Also don´t worry about stats, aslong it got power +condi you are fine. (Add in as much vit you feel you need to survive). Brutus +sheena exotic armor on marketplace, would set you back around 14g for full armor set. Add in some free ascended accessories from living story 3 with sinister stats and you got a kitten good starting point.http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAnf7OnsADFBjNCDkCjF/BL7BVhyQWBgKQdafi2RHpA-jxhAQBA4JFIV9PmS9n1qEEG7PYWlfR7kKIIAFB-eMantra aslong you only use the 2 first ammo, are actually very good for pve stuff. WHich why you got a heal that does damage(thanks to runes set), a quickkness/might buff, condi cleanse survive condi or removing annoying movement slow or condi that keeps you combat. Elite mantra for alot stunbreak and stab on command.Other then that, the overall main rotation is pretty easy. Open tome of justice, combo skills like 5,4,2,1,1 and finish of with axe. Ofcourse if tome reset after you do and still mobs left(champion, elite or at times veterans) then pop it again.I almsot never used scepter and clearing story was easy (and did most achivement on first try).

If you need a spec for fractal or raids. Some else will have better ideas for that then me

How about this one what do you think?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAnf7ensADdBjFBDOCDkCjF/Bbfi2RHpWBgKQdK7BVhyQA-jhhAQBR7kA6Hgx+D1UJIAeCAXT53nU/hUALqsC-e

Where/How can i get or craft weapon/armors with grieving stats?

@LeDevil.5374 said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRArf3fnsABFChFBDeBD8Dhl4BzaD8CeU7x0b6OtKAslqXA-jhhAQBrVJoO2fQq6HYo6PA4kAASlfAA-e this is sort of an hybrid build since scepter is mostly power and I didn't want to lose out on dps while ranged.Grieving stat weapons I got via the fractal npc exchange.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try this if condition does not workout for me.

@"The Only Exception.7430" said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAnf7ensADdBjFBDOCDkCjF/Bbfi2RHpWBgKQdK7BVhyQA-jhhAQBR7kA6Hgx+D1UJIAeCAXT53nU/hUALqsC-e

I have yet to find grievers stat in normal content of PoF. So no idea on that part

Stat wise that build looks more then capable of handling general PoF maps and story. Good way to test without it costing to much overall, then later if you like spec, you can aim for stuff like grievers.

Just a warning, ascended class axe from PoF collection, has bad "select stat", was something like beserker, Rampager and 1 more.... So disappointed was hopping to get "easy" sinister or grievers axe that way. :(

@nuaa.4962 said:

I have yet to find grievers stat in normal content of PoF. So no idea on that part

Stat wise that build looks more then capable of handling general PoF maps and story. Good way to test without it costing to much overall, then later if you like spec, you can aim for stuff like grievers.

Just a warning, ascended class axe from PoF collection, has bad "select stat", was something like beserker, Rampager and 1 more.... So disappointed was hopping to get "easy" sinister or grievers axe that way. :(

The fractal NPC exchange had new stats when i bought axe and torch.

@nuaa.4962 said:

Thank you so much for the help, i went Axe/Torch and Scepter/Focus with Carrion armors/Sinister weapons & trinkets. I rarely get downed and enemies up to veteran class dies faster compared to my Power DH. I am using the rare veggie pizza and toxic tuning crystal for food and utility. I love how we can spam tome of justice. Now all i need is to familiarize myself in using my mantra's.

Archived