That one female hairstyle on the Chinese servers

Is there any reason why we can’t have this on the western servers? I can’t imagine it being hard to implement as the code and the very style exists already. I really like this look, any chance you can put it on our servers anet?

https://m.imgur.com/a/41Sp7Yg

As for the negative comments: it’s ok to not like it but why are you so against it? I like it and others too so what’s the problem with getting this look? Nobody is gonna force you to use it lol

I made a post similar to this a long time ago. It fell on deaf ears. I really wish we would get all the same faces and all the same hair styles that the Chinese version has. Just put it in a total make-over kit and I'd be happy. And let the Chinese version also have the US/EU stuff too.

The band closest to the skull is fine. I've seen that several times in my life.The second band is gravity defying with the style done by someone who doesn't understand physics. (welcome to a fantasy world with magic.) Also done by someone that has zero clue how to work with hair and how it ends up.

When I had long hair I tried something like that just to see how it looked. Yeah, first time I had that much extra hair between the bands because I did a poor job pulling it tight and had to start it over. So really that is eitherA) crap pull jobB) girl survived a fight and needs to have her hair done up again.

AFAIK games in china have to be administered and sustained by local companies. This means Anet probably handed over some rights over the game to this local game company. I'm not certain at all about this, but there is a real possibility the Chinese designs can't be shared with the rest of the game due to property rights.

Archived