Dagger/dagger weaver : Mud Slide needs buffs

Arheundel.6451

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mud_Slide

The CD is quite high but given the unblockable nature of the skill I'd say it's balanced, now if we could solve a couple issues here ......

-The cast time too high , lower it to 3/4s-The 45 radius is way too small, increase it to 180-240-The range 450 too short, increase to 600 at least

Overall d/d weaver it's mostly fine and like every melee spec it would be better if condi spam get reduced in this game

lol everything needs buff for dd weaver, it's basically as trash (or as good if you want to look at it that way) as staff ele.

this trash is definitely worse than Mud Slide and likely worse than Unravel: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grinding_Stones. Go run full berserk/viper/w/e glass you want, use it, sit inside a heavy golem's hitbox, and see how much dps it does

The overall dps looks fine to me. Certain skills might need some help though. It's just lower than berserker staff dps (assuming a stationary target and much harder rotation).

It's bad in pvp of course because every elementalist build besides sword weaver has crap survivability. Can't heal through 4k+ dps of powercreep, have to evade/block/invuln it. Sword has defensive evades on water/earth 2, all the other weapons have weak heals/cc on skills 3-5 so only sword works as a reactive defense.

(PVP) Issue with this skill that it's 3th skill so it will be never avaible on demand. With sword i press water/earth and alywas i have access to evade frames. With dagger god's know how much damage I will tank till I finaly cast it.

So even with proposed buff still i don't see reason why to run d/d In pvp. It needs to broken good to by any alternative to sw/d.

Archived