Unique item ideas

novaspire.9801

So to initiate some hopefully decent discourse in this new sparkly forum, Id love to hear some item ideas that you guys have that don't really have a precedent or similar concept in game?My personal examples would be some clothes and armor pieces that have the dye channels be more vertical than horizontal, so the left side of a coat could be a different colour to the right. Or even a mask to go full grave heart.Heck id love an item that gives the blue see-through effect that ascalonian ghosts get on your entire character. Thatd be awesome.

• 3 years later...

To begin with I’d love to see class-specific gear. Seeing warriors running with guardian shoulder pieces or elementalists with mesmer masks triggers me ha.

Give the classes some individuality, at least for one elite armor set each

10 minutes ago, lokh.2695 said:

I'd rather have necro'd threads than repetitive ones.

I'm sure given this threads traction and age, no one would have noticed.

In fact I'd argue that a well thought out and well argued new thread covering the topic would have been far more productive.

But hey, here let me help keep this thread on the front page, maybe it will garner more interest this way.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

I'm sure given this threads traction and age, no one would have noticed.

In fact I'd argue that a well thought out and well argued new thread covering the topic would have been far more productive.

But hey, here let me help keep this thread on the front page, maybe it will garner more interest this way.

Almost slipped to second page...

Well, maybe, if we keep this thread alive/reanimated/zombified long enough, it will get merged with the QoL thread and can live there eternally.🤷‍♂️