LFGuild / EU - Piken Square / Casual - PvE

zallesz.1650

Hi fellow GW2 Mates,

I am looking for an EU Guild (Piken Square if possible) that is a welcoming, casual friendly community. Having all the Guild Hall upgrades and such is less important to me than having a group of people with whom playing is enjoyable. I am returning to GW2 after 5 years.

I am mostly a PvE player, might try WvW later on. I am very interested in Fractals (currently in T2), and Raids (I have never tried them). Open World Events, social gatherings, and even some RP sessions are also on the table. I am very much a Casual player, since relationships and overtime at work often affect the amount of freetime left for gaming.

I would like to refrain from having an 'Elitist' guild with 'Meta' mentality. I will never care spending more time in a dungeon if it's done with friendly people.

Currently, I am playing a Revenant, I find the class fantasy intriguing, and I prefer playing something that is enjoyable rather than 'FotM' specs. Regardless of their current state, I am trying to make the best out of this class. Very much interested in a full-blown support spec as well.I also love alts, I already have a 80 Thief, 2 Mesmers, and a Guardian. Will try Spellbreaker soon.

I am playing from CET-CEST Timezone, mostly in the late afternoon-evening hours (I have a 9-5 job).

Let me know if there are any openings ;)Find me ingame: Eranion Vin - zallesz.1650

Archived