Suggestion for WVW: Spectator Mode

Brother.1504

Perhaps we could get a spectator mode added to wvw. Set the cameras over keeps, towers, and camps, on a 5 minute delay. There are many times I have been in a fight were I wanted a replay or sitting pseudo afk waiting to get in a que. Spectator Mode could be fun. What do you guys think?

Err that would mean that GW2 would literally have like 100 delayed streams going on 24/7. That would be technically... fun... for Anet engineers.

On the upside, the game would be alot simpler to play since zergs would become like 2v2v2 players with the new player limits on borders. Still gonna be firebrand/scourge meta though. They'd have to fight over who gets to constantly play what since no one leave without instantly queueing the border.

i am pretty sure in spvp every spectator counts as on the map, now if every WvW spectator would count as on the map then you might have queue from 60 people spectating or overall lower performance on the map.unless ofc anet just makes a stream from multiple ankles on each map 24/7 sperately to not affect map performance, but then you could stream it to outside of the game aswell.

Archived