[EU] Casual static raiding team looking for players to fill last spots

Matrix.2901

Casual static raiding team is looking for Multiclass or DPS players to fill last few spots.We are playing on EU servers.

If applying as a Multiclass you must be able to play one of the following combinations:

1. Chrono (tank and support) and DPS (at least one condi DPS and one burst/power DPS)
  2. Druid (main/solo, pusher, kiter, black-kiter) and DPS (at least one condi DPS and one burst/power DPS)
  3. Chrono (tank and support) and Druid (2nd druid, kiter)

If applying as a DPS only (if you can't play chrono and druid) you must be able to play multiple better performing meta DPS classes well and have at least one condi DPS and one burst/power DPS.

Requirements:

• cleared wings 1-4 and knowing those boss mechanics
  • knowing your classes/roles on those bosses
  • be willing to learn new encounters and do progression (wing 5 and then wing 6 when released)
  • you must be able to use Discord with a working mic, but you don't need to join any guilds

Raiding schedule:

• Monday starting at 19 CEST (about 3 hours)
  • Wednesday starting at 20 CEST (about 3 hours)

IMPORTANT: If you are applying you must be able to raid on BOTH days and keep a high attendance as there are no plans to have backup players (we do fill in with friends or pugs if somebody has to skip a raid night though).

The focus of the group is to get fast enough clears (down to 1 pull kills even on harder bosses) to be able to do W1-4 on one raid night so that we can then focus on progression (W5) on the other raid night.

If you meet all the requirements (or if you come close) feel free to contact Matrix.2901The most important requirements are being able to devote time on the raid nights and being able to play your classes, if you did not clear w1-4 yet we are willing to teach you.

@"Raizel.8175" said:"Casual", ok.

Yeah I know that casual can mean many things in the gaming world.But if I would explain what it means for this team it would be relaxed, friendly, easy-going and tolerant.

So we still expect members of the group to be knowledgeable and flexible, hence all the "requirements" although we are understandable and tolerant about lack of those too.A team can still be somewhat skilled and experienced, have a raiding schedule and be casual.

• 3 weeks later...

@"Matrix.2901"not really, casual doesn't mean too many different things and this one in particular..." (down to 1 pull kills even on harder bosses) " is extremely opposite of Casual, these 2 thing annul each other and give people very different directions and prolly confuse them,1) casual for me is = we get all the kills, we clear all the wings but maybe with a few wipes2) relaxed and flexible is something different, means teams spirit is nice, no yelling if you sc..ew up and so on

It's when ppl describe lfg as semi-hardcore and then write the most difficult requirements there are like CMs, low-man etc.My advice is, remove casual from lfg post or remove this sentence from the description "The focus of the group is to get fast enough clears (down to 1 pull kills even on harder bosses)"....cause they definitely don't go together in general sense of gw2 raiding, what it means to you personally, in your head, or how you see it is something different.

Yeah agree to chronos, sounds more like chill environment but semi hardcore.. meaning fast clear. I used to lead a group which on some days a couple of wipes on stupid mistake.. to one pull fast clear under (w1-5) 2.5hrs... The group doesn't rage and is relaxed.. but lately I thiNk everyone was too relaxed.. we failed at simple mechanic lol lost morale to continue.. everyone has over 1.5k li and all raid tittles..I'm looking for group atm but schedule doesn't fit unfortunately. Good luck and hf

Archived