Help this noob to get good plis...

Yeldo.4576

I feel like I'm dying inside, I want to break my computer into several small pieces and throw them into a big black bin and set it on fire with oil and throw a bottle of gasoline and then jump on it myself..

Now to the topic.I'm shit at this game, I just went from Mirage to Warrior, noobest to noob, still cant do shit. I was playing this scourge friend of mine who had 5 little small fag**t minions god they hurt I couldn;t get to him, I had to attack him, in a wave of these piece of lil shitty minions and guess what as soon as I do get to him Im already dropping half dead without any skills left to use.

After 10 times of dying vs this necromancer, this was my experience.My build : https://www.godsofpvp.net/builds/warrior#spellbreaker_variations1 - I jumped in focus only him, used my skills to keep condi out of myself and negate some damage, and then I just die, I even comboed him, shield CC (4) then dagger stun cc (3) perfect combo and not even enough damage I just died.2 - Do the same as 1st, but with hatred in my heart.3 - Do the same as above but keep a close look on my defensive spells and then die.4 - Fuck him and focus the minions, worked half way, atleast I got him down 50%, still died.5 - Perfected everything, got condied? cleansed it on time, destroyed all his minions before properly engage with him, and still has 80% hp with proper full counter usage, combo cc'd him and manage to kill him but my hp was like 10%. Lucky crits.from 6 to 10 I just died like 1-4 then rage quitted.

It wasnt even a proper necromancer build he just made it focussed on the shitty pets. I felt like I was doing no damage, I also have no cleave damage couldnt kill those pets fast enough hed just murder me when I was focusing on them.Help.Is warrior shit against pets or am I just shit

If you want to win vs a scourge you kite. You dont need to be next to him trying to combo all the time. Main abilities you want to avoid are desert shroud and fear combo. Best you can do when he is in desert shroud is to just run away and hide behind something where he cant attack you. Also you shouldnt use dagger 3 right after shield 4. You just lessen the duration of your cc that way so instead after you land a cc you swap to GS to proc intelligence sigil and slam his face with F1 into hundred blades and finish with a whirling blade after you get around 3-4 hits with hundred blades. That is your big burst combo that you want to abuse as often as you can. Other than that you do the usual attacking but legit just run away if he's back on the offensive. Also cause your friend runs minions abuse full counter on them but yea stick to burst and retreat until he has expended all his cds. Also if he doesnt have desert shroud or stability available just rampage him to death.

@"Abelisk.4527" said:Full Counter is an AOE. It destroys minions.Always go for shambling horrors if you see any, since they absorb a lot of damage.

Yeah, this. Sounds very much like the target (sensibly) popped their "create many additional minions" button, which also adds toughness for every minion out there, and so got extra damage, extra healing from the additional minions, and the minions also provide extra damage reduction. One trick is to just ... wait them out. They last 25 seconds, "Rise!" is on a 40 second cooldown, so once they pop the necro is left with one less defensive.

Try feinting to trigger that, and escaping before they eat you, then coming back later.

Archived