My Story DC — Guild Wars 2 Forums

My Story DC

Trying to tie up loose ends on my personal story I never finished and I'm on Victory or Death - Estate of Decay. I can get all the way through the episode and the game will disconnect me as soon as the last cinematic ends after escaping the Kitah Manse. I will not see the credit for finishing the episode or the rewards and it will not advance to the next episode. When I log back into the game it takes me right back to the beginning of this one by putting me at the 'enter instance' portal in Malchor's Leap, and I have to do it all over again. I feel this is a game bug and not my connection as this happens at the same place every time I try to complete it. I have added a link to a screen shot of the NPC's conversation that shows up in the chat to prove I've made it to the end of this. I have searched through the forums for this bug, and I've seen many story related issues due to the new expansion but not this particular one. I look forward to finishing this story whenever the game allows me to.
https://s26.postimg.org/e9rsnbedl/gw001.jpg

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.