can we get the range of engi nades backs

ayethe.9425

@ayethe.9425 said:can we get the old range back for the engineers grenade kit ? the engi nade set up is useless in wvw with the reduced range

Instead of bringing back the old 1,500 range on the grenade kit, I would much rather have the increased throw velocity and blast radius to be made baseline and the Grenadier trait only reduces the grenade skills cooldown and increases the range from 900 to 1,200. I think this is a better way of changing the trait because without the Grenadier trait, the Grenade Kit is useless. No other profession has this kind of game changing trait where you must use it, otherwise your weapon is useless. Can you imagine if rangers had this kind of trait?

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@ayethe.9425 said:can we get the old range back for the engineers grenade kit ? the engi nade set up is useless in wvw with the reduced range

Instead of bringing back the old 1,500 range on the grenade kit, I would much rather have the increased throw velocity and blast radius to be made baseline and the Grenadier trait only reduces the grenade skills cooldown and increases the range from 900 to 1,200. I think this is a better way of changing the trait because without the Grenadier trait, the Grenade Kit is useless. No other profession has this kind of game changing trait where you must use it, otherwise your weapon is useless. Can you imagine if rangers had this kind of trait?

Lots of other weapons have this problem....... but unlike nades, we just ignore them for better options.

No. The statistics prove that Scrapper and especially Holosmith are far more popular than core Engineer ever was. Unique class design is confusing. Confusion is bad. We do not want it. Genericity is the new individuality. That's why the Engineer is going to stay yet another melee profession.

/a mountain of salt :#

Archived