asura must have evolved from cats

Lassie: “woof woof”Timmy’s dad: “What’s that you say girl?”Lassie: “woof woof woof”Timmy’s dad: “Timmy? What about him?”Lassie: “woof woof woof WOOF”Timmy’s dad: He’s fallen down the well AGAIN? Well let’s go!Lassie leads Timmy’s dad to the well.Lassie: “woof”Timmy’s dad: “Yes, I see him”Timmy is safely pulled from the well. Timmy’s dad and Timmy: “Thank you Lassie”Lassie: “woof woof”

Let’s see your cat descended Asura do that! They’d probably stand at the edge of the well and run experiments that fail catastrophically (hurr) and argue, before pushing the lowest ranking Asura in the well to “help.”

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Lassie: “woof woof”Timmy’s dad: “What’s that you say girl?”Lassie: “woof woof woof”Timmy’s dad: “Timmy? What about him?”Lassie: “woof woof woof WOOF”Timmy’s dad: He’s fallen down the well AGAIN? Well let’s go!Lassie leads Timmy’s dad to the well.Lassie: “woof”Timmy’s dad: “Yes, I see him”Timmy is safely pulled from the well. Timmy’s dad and Timmy: “Thank you Lassie”Lassie: “woof woof”

Let’s see your cat descended Asura do that! They’d probably stand at the edge of the well and run experiments that fail catastrophically (hurr) and argue, before pushing the lowest ranking Asura in the well to “help.”

So what you're saying is that the cat-like Charr are really dogs. I always knew that they are the better race. The Charr shall rule!

Have you seen Garfield ever? Asura are obviously related to cats.Since "best friend" when talking about cats and dogs usually means "obedient servant", Asura are NOT humans best friends.IMO, however, Asura are most probably an evolution of forum dwellers. Same big egos, same sharp teeth and grumpy undertones.

@"OneYenShort.3189" said:

Yeap, seems legit.

Yeah, the evidence is mounting up alright.

Archived