"Latest ArenaNet Posts" reveal spoilers

@"juno.1840" said:Not sure how to address this issue because it's tricky -- but a Joko spoiler discussion topic is appearing on the main page under Latest ArenaNET posts. Kinda hard to avoid the spoiler when that happens.

I think that the most ideal, temporary, solution would be for all devs to be mindful of their replies in topics that involve story spoilers and to make it standard practice for all devs to place their replies to story discussions inside of "spoiler" tags. Due to their reply being placed into the tracker, thus circumventing spoiler warnings in thread titles, it essentially forces anyone and everyone who visits the main page to see the spoiler in their comment.

However, this may not even work. I believe the dev tracker strips markdown formatting from the posts it displays, which would result in the spoiler tags being converted to basic text that would be displayed and then followed by the spoiler-revealing comment.

There are quite a few issues with the dev tracker and how it is configured that have been discussed before, but I believe they are also feeling the same as you on those as well; not sure how to address them.

Archived