Deadeye recomendation

Jack Redline.5379

I will be frank and quick.I spent all day trying out Deadeye in all game modes.Dungeon = seems okayRaid = seems okay but less than dungeon you would need a lot of practice and even then you wont get results you would have expectedPVP = PotatoWvW = PotatoRandom roaming PVE = very good killing squishies is really easy

Summary = Deadeye is Potato class that that can achieve from lower to mildly middle performance, it is hard to play it and if someone says d/d deadeye is cool and good refer them to me i will convert them to power staff DD or power d/d DD, or even better d/d condi DD (with traps)thank youPersonal scream into silence included= For Mordremoths sake remove Deadeye and give us a propper elite Anet Thank you

I weight fun and visuals over numbers so I like Deadeye.This is good and bad a the same time. I've been using Dual Pistols in 2015 when it was deemed noob. Then I ran Rifle Deadeye since PoF beta week 2 which was deemed noob. Now I still run it, which is deemed potato.

Excelsior.

Rifle plays close to staff now with similar use of space, even kneel should be fluid for you with the only awkward skill being Snipers Cover which has to be placed very deliberately. I like the generic DA/Trick and DE with S/D & Rifle in wvw but that would probably work better for you in spvp and open world pve and then take your pick of the other trait lines for WvW that best fits your pace and muscle memory.

In pve deadeye is second best dps

In pvp u might wanna try rifle build which is capable of top10 EU http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAUVn0MBlOh9OBOGDUGjFYCj/Y2MvmephzQbQLBEAyAA-jpRHQBA4QAMwHAACvAAZrMAH2fgZHBAA) .

There are some variatiions with zerker amulet and power signets, see what works for you. There are many medicore players who reach the top with rifle now.

Archived