Show your engineers! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Show your engineers!

Comments

• schloumou.3982schloumou.3982 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2017

Welp i cant even delete my post on this forum.

• Kaizoku.1298Kaizoku.1298 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 21, 2017

@Are.1326 said:
    Here is my Engineers condi look:

What armour skin is that?

• My main (even if I started to focus on Soulbeast) with her Sunspear friends

• Furby.2693Furby.2693 Member ✭✭

Zinervaa, Sylvari Engineer

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2018

Brittany Quarren in Diessa Plateau

Brittany visiting Queensdale

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Xaylin.1860Xaylin.1860 Member ✭✭✭

Still love me some Elixir-Gun as Holosmith.

• Lunateric.3708Lunateric.3708 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2018

unknown.png

This is my main girl.

• SnowHawk.3615SnowHawk.3615 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2018

I really don't like the idea of a Sylvari engineer. Mostly because of Scarlett. However, I did make a sylv engi but with a space/standed alien theme. Her name is Galactic Traveler. She crash landed in Tyria after her ship malfunctioned.
    Traveler has settled in Elona due to the warm/dry air which reminds her of her homeworld. In her spare time she gazes up at the Elonian night sky, longing to return home.
    https://imgur.com/b95Hgew
    https://imgur.com/L9GPlxW
    https://imgur.com/5cTKGNI
    https://i.imgur.com/mJf54h8.jpg

• Somtoon.4905Somtoon.4905 Member
    edited January 29, 2018
  • Tomas.5029Tomas.5029 Member ✭✭
    edited February 10, 2018

https://imgur.com/YqfX82N

I wish there were a bit more choices for "high tech" chestpieces, but this is my look which i'm actually quite satisfied with :).
    Head, Chest: Magitech
    Shoulders, Pants, Boots: Warbeast
    Gloves: Forged (gemstore)
    Weapons (not pictured): Arcane Marksman Rifle, Super Sword, HOPE, Aetherized Shield.

• Chazz.6709Chazz.6709 Member ✭✭
    edited February 16, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/ggHq3here is my condi engineer

https://imgur.com/a/aCzdD here she as a power holosmith .... yep kitten legendary trenchcoat but hey Gloves looks good atleast \o/

• HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2018

Condition & Power-Scrapper Il Caine Il
    (sry for bad quality)

• @Toolbox.9375 said:

This here is Tulbokz Hopeforge.

Are those glowing yellow and red syringes part of your gloves?? What are they called? :hushed:

| Aivreanh - Spring - Firebrand | Lydaeia - Summer - Soulbeast | Éanhréina - Autumn - Tempest | Miaera - Winter - Spellbreaker | Ixyrra - Statics - Inventor | Ymrii - Synergetics - Reaper | Jeide Luen - Noble - Daredevil | Nayerlu Vespertine - Ash - Herald | Hrijn Eivorsdottir - Raven - Mirage |

• @MrForz.1953 said:
    Don't mind me. I'm just a charr with a missing eye, hand and leg swinging a broken sword.

Your charrgineer is such a beautiful beast :bleep_bloop: :love:

| Aivreanh - Spring - Firebrand | Lydaeia - Summer - Soulbeast | Éanhréina - Autumn - Tempest | Miaera - Winter - Spellbreaker | Ixyrra - Statics - Inventor | Ymrii - Synergetics - Reaper | Jeide Luen - Noble - Daredevil | Nayerlu Vespertine - Ash - Herald | Hrijn Eivorsdottir - Raven - Mirage |

• @Thurindir.3268 said:
    My Asura Holosmith (Click for larger image):

Taimi Outfit in pewter and cornsilk, Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack, Glide-r-tron, and Stellar Cannon.

Couldn't scream asura-engineer more than this great look :bleep_bloop: :relaxed:

• Xyrra, Asuran Chemical Engineer, graduated from the College of Dynamics and a free-lance researcher with Goldenlight Hallows Laboratory.

She keeps her research safe with her trusty Super Hyperbeam Alpha Rifle.

• @Reincarnatie.7254 said:

@Thurindir.3268 said:
    My Asura Holosmith (Click for larger image):

Taimi Outfit in pewter and cornsilk, Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack, Glide-r-tron, and Stellar Cannon.

Couldn't scream asura-engineer more than this great look :bleep_bloop: :relaxed:

Thanks man!

• Toolbox.9375Toolbox.9375 Member ✭✭✭

@Reincarnatie.7254 said:

@Toolbox.9375 said:

This here is Tulbokz Hopeforge.

Are those glowing yellow and red syringes part of your gloves?? What are they called? :hushed:

That's the skin applied to Engineers using the Med Kit, actually. Not something that can be grabbed up for general use, I'm afraid. :(

• Tabasco.1743Tabasco.1743 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2018

My engineer is the only character I never got around to updating. She's had the same appearance since before we fired that giant laser at Zhaitan.
    I'll get around to it one day, Holosmith deserves it. But until then:

-
    Primary Colors
    Midnight Fire
    Midnight Rust
    Midnight Olive
    Oxblood
    stone

-
    edit:
    I had some rare free time and posted characters in multiple threads at once lol, if anyone is interested in seeing the other professions:
    mesmer • engineer • thiefelementalist
    cheers

• Deax.1572Deax.1572 Member ✭✭✭

Not the typical engi look, my sylvari was awakened by the pale tree during the cycle of night.
    Eventually, her curiosity landed her into the sights of the Order of whispers where she rose to the rank of Lightbringer.
    In the aftermath of Scarlet's attack on Lion's Arch she discovered the mists and after spending a lot of time discovering hidden secrets her appearance was altered. She'll return to Tyria every now and then, but mostly spends her time in the mists chasing secrets, unraveling the past and potentially saving the future.

• My engineer

• Krag.6210Krag.6210 Member ✭✭
    edited April 22, 2018

Professor Zobb

• Lizzibeth Huffles, golemancer of the College of Dynamics reporting in. Excelsior!

• Nilson.9865Nilson.9865 Member ✭✭✭

Crafter by day, Pyro by night.

• Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2018

Here is Kexue, my Sylvai Engineer and my main. I've been playing him since the release of the game. I've also included the profiles of some of his other looks from GW2 styles in case anyone wanted to know how they were made.

Adding that image took fooorrreevver. :s

Here are my other looks though

Arcane Power Tech - This current look

Bete Noire - This one looked better in my head

Texas Ranger - I'm Texan so I just had to

Knight of the Thorn

• Krypto.2069Krypto.2069 Member ✭✭✭

Here's my Human Scrapper getting the static cling out of her suit! :sunglasses:
    My girl's gotta get those wrinkles out somehow! :lol:

Moonlight [THRU]

• Wolfb.7025Wolfb.7025 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2018

Proud Charr engineer

@MrForz.1953 said:
    Don't mind me. I'm just a charr with a missing eye, hand and leg swinging a broken sword.

That's some creativity there.

Years just pass like trains
    I wave but they don't sloow dooown~ don't slow doown~♪

• Handin.4032Handin.4032 Member ✭✭

Here's my ginger!

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2018

My Cyber Plant Holo

• My Lunatech Court Desert Engineer look.

• SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2018

Well, out of boredom, I thought I'd go through all my styles and style variations so I could share.

Many of these are the same style with key areas recolored. When I make an outfit for a character I like to have certain spots that are easy to recolor to give it a new look without actually changing anything. It saves me Transmutation Charges and still gives it a new taste. But it's also easier said than done, some styles don't accept new color schemes as well as others.

Anyway, here's a link to a full album:
    <3 https://imgur.com/a/peVFKyt <3

Of them all, my personal favorite is definitely the "Steampunk Soldier: Surgeon." All the colors are so flattering to each other it's just pleasant to look at.

💎 [HUNT] [IH] [JEEP] | Necromancer, Engineer, Revenant | Maguuma | Diamond Legend 💎

• SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2018

@Kako.1930 said:

This one is beautiful!
    These are my favorite kinds of looks, where all the colors are flattering to each other and especially when it looks "realistic."

Although I often use super bright colors for my Engineer in specific, I tend to aim for something much less flashy on my other characters. A good pallet can really bring an outfit to life and you've done a wonderful job!

💎 [HUNT] [IH] [JEEP] | Necromancer, Engineer, Revenant | Maguuma | Diamond Legend 💎

• Here is my new guy, Djinn Ji Nier.

• theodor.3480theodor.3480 Member ✭✭
    edited December 10, 2018

Here's my human scrapper.

• My Avian Medi-Cleric Scrapper.
    https://imgur.com/6zX3EXf

• Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭

Two Scrapper looks, one for Power (red) and one for Condi (gold).

• NezhaX.7249NezhaX.7249 Member ✭✭
    edited December 30, 2018

Very proud of my look. I'm living light in a flesh golem. My eyes, chest, and weapon are photonic ;)

• @BigBragg.8354 said:
    Here is my new guy, Djinn Ji Nier.

Looks great, nicely done.

• Scrapper (a unlikely build)

Scrapper (DPS sustain)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.