Beast Of War Destroy Additional Pylons bugged

Its currently 11:38pm PST with a few days after launch so i expect some bugs. I have scoured the forums for information on this achievement and im at wits end. Currently, I am trying to get the grieving amulet which requires me to basically complete all achievements for act 3 in POF. The acheivement to destroy all the additional pylons appears to be bugged and is blocking my progress. I have done this mission 7 times now by myself and in groups and have yet to unlock the achievement. The mastery icon just stays on till you start the war machine fight and then just vanishes without reward so I am very annoyed and posting here.

Please help :)

On September 22 they released this fix "• Fixed an issue in which Destroy Additional Pylons could be erroneously awarded under certain situations."And now because of that fix the achievement is bugged and cant be earned.Repeated the instance a few times destroying everything and killing all the mobs but didn't got anything, is the last achievement I'm missing from the story and I want to finish soon :(

I had a lot of trouble getting this achievement, but I just managed it. I didn't use a mount in any combat, and killed the pylons with sohothin (I was going to test with and without sohothin but I got it using sohothin just fine), and I made sure to kill every single thing. Of course as mentioned above it may be a luck of the draw thing. Either way, good luck.

Same here I spent a lot of time today trying not to die and destroying every pylons, I'm 100% sure I destroyed all of them but no achi, very frustrating....I won't try this again until it gets fixed and I suggest you to do the same if you don't want to waste your time gambling on an achi which get awarded randomly -.-

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just did it, killing everything around the pylons. I used sohothin to damage the pylons then switched to normal skills to finish it off. I accidentally engaged one of the pylons with a mount though, but it still got me the achieve... so I would say just use your normal skills to finish off the pylons, since sohothin doesn't seem to count as damage.

Archived