Do bugged FX like Full Counter, more, bug you?

Mbelch.9028

I'll be transparent, bugs frustrate me as much as the next user. Some of these have been in the game for some time, like the Full Counter animation bug.

If you're unfamiliar with what I'm talking about, the bug happens when certain effects are channeled, but they get "Stuck" channeling, and everybody on the map (perhaps not the user themselves) see the bug.

Not only can this be a competitive advantage for the enemy if they know it's going on, it's a clear disadvantage because there already is some agreement that there are too many effects in PvP.

I, at least, know of bugged effects like this for the following classes: Mesmer, Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist. I haven't seen some others, or am forgetting them, but I'd be happy to hear other additions in the comments.

So, simply put, do these bugs BUG you? If so, let's make sure the devs know it.

Obviously they bug everyone aside from some hipsters whop might find it funny, the problem is that it is probably a very difficult fix. Wasn't a huge issue with perma eagle swoop rangers and cone of cold eles but perma full counter spellbreakers absolutely does make dealing with them much harder than it should be.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:Obviously they bug everyone aside from some hipsters whop might find it funny, the problem is that it is probably a very difficult fix. Wasn't a huge issue with perma eagle swoop rangers and cone of cold eles but perma full counter spellbreakers absolutely does make dealing with them much harder than it should be.

Sure, but I've never seen anybody complain about it at length, so I wanted to gauge the community's opinion. It would be nice if we could post screenshots in this thread for Anet, and maybe @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 would take a look at them.

Archived