My PoF score and short Review

Hi Everyone

So i would like to tell you all what i think about PoF, as a veteran mmo gamer.

About my mmo career:Been playing mmo since ultimate online, im a pure PVE player. Been raiding in alot of mmos now. from Wow to Tera and so on.

Story 9/10The story in PoF is really great imo. i really like the story. The places you go to are so beautiful. The bosses are Big (love super big bosses, this is the reason why i play gw2 and not other mmos). i really feel like im living this story, i like the characters and dislike the villains. All in all, really like the story. wont say more as it would be some spoilers.

Zones: 8/10The zones are beautiful! there are alot to see. I really love the desert efffect where you can see sand on your screen and everywhere. The only reason why i wont give the zone a 10, is because i think they missed a chance here. hear me out. Imo they should have made a REALLY dark night cycle in the desert, that would have been so cool without any light in the desert.

Raids, fractals, Dungeons ?/10Cant really give a score, because there is not a single one in this exp? This is really disappointing! Imean, a MMO EXP without any raids or dungeons are just weird, and it give this exp more of a patch feeling then a EXP feeling. this is a big minus for me. AND iknow they will release more as we get into the future, but that is besides the point.

All in all i would give this EXP a 6/10 only because there is no raids, fractals or dungeons.. If they had been here i would say its a 9/10 or 10/10, When i was playing PoF i was getting the feeling it was more a patch then a EXP. And now everyone will come here and shout there is ALOT to do. Yeah there is ALOT of casual stuff to do. but imo that is stuff to do when you have nothing to do. Trying to do all the maps and so on. When im playing with my guild, i want content like raids, dungeons and so.

Really hope there will be new raids, fractals and dungeons soon! :)

Would i requirement this exp to friends? YES ofc, its a nice game, and its ALOT better then the standard or HOTs imo. But that is only because iknow raid and so are comming :)

What do you guys and girl think?

Forgot all about the new spec, But cant really say so mutch as i only tried Spellbreaker, Deadeye and rev.

Love all 3, they really nice. would say deadeye make a bit low dps, if you take in consideration he isn't mobile.

When i say this feeling more like a patch, is because if you look at a game like WOW, they just released 3 new zones and a raid in a mega patch.

Archived