arc dps question about total heals in party — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet Forum Chat for September: The next forum conversation, on the topic of our September 18th release -- including Living World Season 4 Episode 4, a new raid, a new legendary, and more -- invites member questions and comments from Tuesday (9/25) through Friday afternoon Pacific Time (9/28). Devs will be responding through early October, as their schedules allow. Join the special September 2018 AFC Subforum to take part. More info here.

arc dps question about total heals in party

so can it do this like it does total area dps? I tried using the buff option in the second drop down menu but that seemed to be something else / not working.

Comments

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

ArcDPS is a third party tool and is not supported from ANet. You should look out for an ArcDPS forum.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

"area healing and absolute buff damage are presently impossible - not notified by server."

on deltaconnected. nvm...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.