The best use for Dual wielding trait

Lahmia.2193

I like this trait too...

It depends on what others traits you have. Do you have an elite spec? To speak specifics, axe mastery is more advantageous for axes. Dual wielding is nice for daggers too, and sword main hand benefits quite well from it also.

What is nice about attack speed, it's that it's enhance everything about attack: power, condi and adrenaline alike. I made test and, comined with others arms traits, it can bring as much damage as berserk's power, and possibly berserk's power+peak performance.

Personnally, I only use with spellbreaker with one combinaison: axe/dagger and mace/mace

Mace have low attack speed, but with dual wielding, it's way better and the damage is more than correct. Axe also is much smoother and auto-attack 3 (that deals the most damage) is way easier to achieve.

So, it's a great trait. And whatever other warriors say, I like Arms.

Just be a bit more specific. What do you play. What do you want to play? That would be easier for me to tell you what's best.

EDIT: Wait.... I've just realized after i wrote...it is a troll right?Never a chance to be useful. Bah, you got me. well done

@Lametoile.7394 said:I like this trait too...

It depends on what others traits you have. Do you have an elite spec? To speak specifics, axe mastery is more advantageous for axes. Dual wielding is nice for daggers too, and sword main hand benefits quite well from it also.

What is nice about attack speed, it's that it's enhance everything about attack: power, condi and adrenaline alike. I made test and, comined with others arms traits, it can bring as much damage as berserk's power, and possibly berserk's power+peak performance.

Personnally, I only use with spellbreaker with one combinaison: axe/dagger and mace/mace

Mace have low attack speed, but with dual wielding, it's way better and the damage is more than correct. Axe also is much smoother and auto-attack 3 (that deals the most damage) is way easier to achieve.

So, it's a great trait. And whatever other warriors say, I like Arms.

Just be a bit more specific. What do you play. What do you want to play? That would be easier for me to tell you what's best.

EDIT: Wait.... I've just realized after i wrote...it is a troll right?Never a chance to be useful. Bah, you got me. well done

haha get bamboozled...

in my opinion arms is bad because it offers nothing for power builds,except dual wield, the other traits are either condi based or useless

Archived