Be My Guest Bug??

I'm currently "trying" to complete this episode with my Guardian and am finding myself "completely stuck" in the final room battle with Joko at the point where Joko's "moving wall of fire" runs----------------and runs---------------and runs. At this point, I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get the episode to advance beyond this point for the past HOUR-----------without success. I can kill all of the exploding bugs I want and watch the fire wall start, move across the room, die--------then restart itself in a continuous loop. Since this is the character I was using when I first started this latest (and not-so-greatest) episode (Kourna) I am concerned about the possibility that my "character" (Plyblyxx) may be??? the problem------especially since I've run another character through the entirety of the Kourna episode and mapping----------without any "serious" issue. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this battle?

[REDACTED - Personal information]

The repeating wall sounds normal. It did that at least once or twice when I did it.

You mentioned killing the bugs but you didn't mention anything about CCing the joko clones but you also said you've done the episode on a different character so things don't quite add up.

Archived