AIR KEEP

cobbah.3102

Sorry to rehash this yet again but please ANET could you possibly fix this NOW it is becoming a major issue ,so many times today both servers we are against are trying this exploit over and over again ,becoming very boring now that these kids do not have the skill to play the game as it was designed.

Basically this is used as the main way of entry into air keep now for all the servers on red bl - I'm seeing this in multiple tiers in na/eu. Even people that were hesitant using it (the defender) have had to resort to it because of how fast it flips from this just to keep up. It's very unhealthy.

@cobbah.3102 said:Sorry to rehash this yet again but please ANET could you possibly fix this NOW it is becoming a major issue ,so many times today both servers we are against are trying this exploit over and over again ,becoming very boring now that these kids do not have the skill to play the game as it was designed.

Unfortunately, the irony here is that this is exactly how they designed the game and left it. It's no more a glitch or exploit then say, the current state of mesmer.

Is it all nonsensical and unhealthy for the game? Yep. Does it seem to matter? Nope.

I glided off south Air Vista yesterday and landed on an edge of the rock wall between south Air and SEC and was instantly ported back to spawn even though I was in my territory and had technically done nothing wrong.

Now, I realize that functionality has been in place for awhile, but what I find interesting is the level of thought that was put into one landing on that INSIGNIFICANT rock wall vs the level of thought that apparently wasn't put into place with other quite significant rock walls.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:I glided off south Air Vista yesterday and landed on an edge of the rock wall between south Air and SEC and was instantly ported back to spawn even though I was in my territory and had technically done nothing wrong.

Now, I realize that functionality has been in place for awhile, but what I find interesting is the level of thought that was put into one landing on that INSIGNIFICANT rock wall vs the level of thought that apparently wasn't put into place with other quite significant rock walls.

This would be a wonderful way to destroy this pathway into air. Anyone that takes it teleports right back to their spawn. I also think a poppy floor that shoots them into the cliff across the way would be funny.

Again, would be nice to have an answer from anet on this issue. As many have lost their air keep on multiple occasions due to this exploit and as far as I know there´s not a single thing stopping your enemies from just walking into the structure and flip it very fast.Just extremely annoyed that it´s still an issue, as someone mentioned up above, if it were a pve exploit it would have been patched within hours. Not really surprised though, as wvw are the redheaded stepchild as far as game modes go in this game.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:sorry but alpine is really boring... desert at least gives some variety and fun.. if you know that bl well then it's pretty good

I like Desert BL quite a bit as well, I hope they don't remove it because of all the complaints. I don't think Alpine is all that boring though.

Today I witnessed red team players drop off that cliff to try and escape a zerg that was catapulting the wall only for the whole zerg to follow those players down the exact same cliff to chase them to inner and kill them. I guess it's okay to use it if you are trying to escape enemy players?

Archived