Achievment "The whole story" either buggy or hidden.

Hey there!

Was playing that one story ini and wanted the achievment so I stood around 15 mins or even longer at each station yet the achievment vanished.And the duration is totally random and has nothing to do that with the fact that this is the average lenght of a league game...

You don't have to wait that long. It can be quite buggy towards the end regardless. Mostly based on your position, can't be too far back and not too close to the next one. I had to do it 7 times for it to work because it kept disappearing like 2 steps before the end.

@Blocki.4931 said:I had to do it 7 times for it to work because it kept disappearing like 2 steps before the end.

Had the same thing happen, had to do it 3 times before it worked, I did the same thing everytime so I have no idea why it finally worked cos I didn't even do anything differently, it's buggy that's for sure.

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:There's one part of "Your Purpose" where I think it's Caithe(?) runs towards the next memory, you have to follow her too, otherwise that check, as mentioned, will not trigger. It's a little fiddly.

I just stopped at each one and didn't move until I saw the bird at the next location.

Archived