Achievment "The whole story" either buggy or hidden. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Achievment "The whole story" either buggy or hidden.

Hey there!

Was playing that one story ini and wanted the achievment so I stood around 15 mins or even longer at each station yet the achievment vanished.
And the duration is totally random and has nothing to do that with the fact that this is the average lenght of a league game...

Tagged:

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

You don't have to wait that long. It can be quite buggy towards the end regardless. Mostly based on your position, can't be too far back and not too close to the next one. I had to do it 7 times for it to work because it kept disappearing like 2 steps before the end.

Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

• When you trigger one of the memories, you need to stay and watch the whole vignette. If you move ahead before the scene has played out, you might not advance the achievement. (It does a check at the end of each memory to see if the player is still nearby.)

Content Designer

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8, 2018

@Blocki.4931 said:
    I had to do it 7 times for it to work because it kept disappearing like 2 steps before the end.

Had the same thing happen, had to do it 3 times before it worked, I did the same thing everytime so I have no idea why it finally worked cos I didn't even do anything differently, it's buggy that's for sure.

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's one part of "Your Purpose" where I think it's Caithe(?) runs towards the next memory, you have to follow her too, otherwise that check, as mentioned, will not trigger. It's a little fiddly.

Better get a wriggle on.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Haleydawn.3764 said:
    There's one part of "Your Purpose" where I think it's Caithe(?) runs towards the next memory, you have to follow her too, otherwise that check, as mentioned, will not trigger. It's a little fiddly.

I just stopped at each one and didn't move until I saw the bird at the next location.

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭

Make sure you don't move up to Balthazar (believe it was him) at the end, stand still were you were or you loose it on him (had that happen).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.