system requestments

yes your right on this . given the fact these are the small system requestments and they do not even list a high end system spec to play this game on at all .Minimum System RequirementsWINDOWS Minimum System Requirements64 bit Native Mac Minimum System RequirementsWindows® 7 or better (64 bit only)Intel® Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better4 GB RAMNVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS, ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT50GB available HDD spaceBroadband Internet connectionKeyboard and mouse

good luck

@vuurmanj.2704 said:i played on what i had now with the duo core. so it shouldnt not be a problem if u buy the new expansion?

if it was not for all the problems and bugs that have happened with the new pack that just came out. I would say yes you should have no problems at all . but with the server problems in the EU and NA . and all the bugs the new pack has got . I will say that is your choice and call to make . if you want to buy the new pack . I can tell you for my own self tho I did not buy the new pack at all . and after seen all the problems with the new pack . I am glad I have not bought the new pack yet at all. and I made the choice I will not be buying the new pack based on all the problems the new pack has had for the last 3 days. as well as the fact the new pack has no game system upgrades .to make the game far more better than it is right now at this time for players .

Archived