Guild Wars 2 Next Episode Idea - The Spirits of the Past

Hello fellow players! I have an idea for the next episode/storyline concept, since lately came the third episode "Long Live the Lich". I've tried enough to make it look solid, due to some tiresome days that affect my writing inspiration. So, I present you "The Spirits of the Past" episode IV!

PrologueWith the defeat of Palawa Joko, another nightmare rises from the abyss: the long forgotten demon god Abaddon. The energy released from Joko's death found shelter to the jackals of the Crystal Desert, reawakening the Margonite nature within them. They will seek their former master and bring the Nightfall, even stronger than before.

Quest I: "Dogs of Desert"Location: Sand Jackal RunStory Walkthrough: A man near the Sand Jackal Run reports that Jackals are turning into human hybrids and attack the civilians.-Defeat x/8 Jackal Men.-Check on the witness.-Go and find the source of the humanizing.The source is a bloodstone, buried somewhere in the vast desert.

Quest II: "Bloodstone from the Past"Location: DesolationStory Walkthrough: The stone is examined by an asuran research team, to find out how that works. The stone awakens their Margonite identity, which is sealed within the runes on their bodies. There will be two choices for the next step:

A) Find the Priest of Abaddon in Straits of Devastation and question him about the situation.-Location: Straits of Devastation-Look for the priest of Abaddon.-Retrieve his notes from the Risen (x/12 Notes of Abaddon).-Follow the priest to the submerged temple.-Survive the ambush.

B) Wait for another attack and gather evidence from them about the Margonite nature of the Jackals.-Location: Anywhere in Crystal Desert.-Hold on for x/6 waves.-Interrogate one of the Jackal Men about the Margonite army.

After either one of the choices, you must go to Rata Sum to evaluate the situation.

Quest III: "Before the Night falls"-Location: Rata Sum-Story Walkthrough: (Taimi) "It's time for preparations! The gods won't be on our side, as it happened with the Balthazar thing, you know, when he went nuts.". Here you have three choices of preparation and execution:A) Prepare an ambush in the temple.-Tell the squad members where to hide.-Attend the preparation of the ritual.-Kill x/18 Jackal Priests."The Priest has betrayed us! He awakened Abaddon!"-Kill Abaddon (1st time is death)(Kormir) "Sorry for abandoning you again. I should have banished him when I had the chance.".-Kill Abaddon, with Kormir's assistance.

B) Attack directly the temple.-Break the temple's gate.-Kill x/30 Jackal Men."Don't let the Priest make it!"-Chase the Priest (here you must fail)"Too late, he awakened him. This is it."-Kill Abaddon (1st time is death)(Kormir) "Sorry for abandoning you again. I should have banished him when I had the chance.".-Kill Abaddon, with Kormir's assistance.

C)Steal the ritual's artifact.-Kill Jackal Men to take the disguise.-Attend the preparation.-Steal the artifact. (Priest notices your act.)"The priest is getting away with the relic!"-Chase the priest. (You must fail here.)"Too late! He already did it!"-Kill Abaddon (1st time is death)(Kormir) "Sorry for abandoning you again. I should have banished him when I had the chance.".-Kill Abaddon, with Kormir's assistance.

That's a plan for the whole thing. I must note that I love making lores about this game and I'll be a frequent poster. I want your opinion on this and I'll try to make myself better!

Enjoy reading and I'm waiting for your replies!

GW2FanSubmission

Archived