Another 'help me choose question!

so I have levelled a spellbreaker to unlock mounts and nearly finished getting mount masteries maxed, but i don't want to main warrior...

I want 2 classes at 80 for fractals/open world and wvw , a ranged and a melee style. I can't decide between necro/holo(specifically)/guard/thief/mesmer and ele. I love them all from what I've tried.. but I don't have time to invest in them all, so please help me pick the two with the most end game options and versatility without needing 3 sets of gear!

I know right? Thanks!

@bbop.9706 said:I want 2 classes at 80 for fractals/open world and wvw , a ranged and a melee style. I can't decide between necro/holo(specifically)/guard/thief/mesmer and ale. I love them all from what I've tried.. but I don't have time to invest in them all, so please help me pick the two with the most end game options and versatility without needing 3 sets of gear!

I know right? Thanks!

If like playing support, ranger is the profession for you. Druid is needed in most end game content.

finding a main seems to be the hardest part of this game.. i find that i may like a spec for one type of content and hate it for others. that's pretty much been the case with all the ones i've tried so far =/

if only i could find that one to rule them all.

@Comus.7365 said:finding a main seems to be the hardest part of this game.. i find that i may like a spec for one type of content and hate it for others. that's pretty much been the case with all the ones i've tried so far =/

if only i could find that one to rule them all.

Ive found mine, i love playing gaurdian, even if its not meta or liable i love gaurdian. But getting that one toon you love more that others is hard. I have one char for pvp one for wvw and one for pve. Having one alt is a thing of the past as it is easier to have one for each catagory.

Yeah it seems the builds are not so versatile per game mode.. i cant face levelling too many classes to 80 though, it would burn me out and id lose interest by repeating content too many times... but it would be great to have a choice..

what would be the fastest way to get tombs of knowledge so I could level other classes quickly?

Thanks for your answers guys, v helpful

@bbop.9706 said:Yeah it seems the builds are not so versatile per game mode.. i cant face levelling too many classes to 80 though, it would burn me out and id lose interest by repeating content too many times... but it would be great to have a choice..

what would be the fastest way to get tombs of knowledge so I could level other classes quickly?

Thanks for your answers guys, v helpful

A quick way to get tombs of knoledge and xp scrolla is to do daily acievements. I know i got 3 of them for doing the sparkfly fen event completer early this morning during the Tequalt event

Archived