[SEA/OCX] [FA] Returning player looking for tight-knit Guild - PVE content — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SEA/OCX] [FA] Returning player looking for tight-knit Guild - PVE content

theeagleeye.7693theeagleeye.7693 Member
edited July 9, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Hey all.

I'm a returning player to GW2. Just got PoF a few days ago and so far loving it. Never truly enjoyed my previous guilds because they were the "mass invite" type, while I was more of the "quality over quantity" type. Currently based in FA and do not have any real plans of switching servers yet. Looking for a casual guild that could welcome another member who knows how to laugh at even the lamest jokes out of courtesy. Even though I play casually now (because I love adult-ing), I used to be hardcore in other MMOs, especially LOTRO. What I'm trying to say is, I play for fun, but I know how to play properly...if you know what I mean!

I play a Tempest (main), and a Ranger B)

Looking for a guild that is:

1. Casual or semi-casual
  2. "Quality over quantity"
  3. Small, tight-knit
  4. Does not discriminate (because I'm gay) - not that my sexual preference matters, but it's just so much more awesome when you get to chat with other people about anything!
  5. Has people grouping up for any kind of PVE content (Living world, story, dungeons, fractals)
  6. Based in SEA or OCX (or NA is fine if most of your guildies work the night shift in your timezone!)
  7. Server-agnostic because I want to do PVE anyway. Not really into hardcore guild wvw raiding.

Please hit me up! :+1:

In-game: theeagleeye.7693

Comments

• Seems like we're looking for the same thing! A casual, close knit OCX guild is proving to be hard to find, at least in the usual channels.

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

hey welcome back to the game!

we're filthy casual but are masochists so like challenge contents. although guild roster may throw you off but we don't kick the inactive. at least not yet. so only 1/5 of the numbers are actually play. discord starts to get active around reset time since that's when we're getting off work and stop adulting.
    our prime time is 8pm CDT until 2-3am CDT. not sure what time zone are you so check out our time schedule.
    we have a few aussies, kiwis and some on ocx. while the active work night time. so end game contents and even guild missions are at 11pm CDT is pretty "normal".

i don't like small guilds since i've been in many. quality yes. but whenever i'm on, nobody's on to play with. what kind of quality is that? you'd think small is good, but it's not always the case, since they're so close, they tend to play together a lot, you'd always feel left out as a new mem.
    and large is just bad. can't even keep up with guild chat or remember who is who with 400+peeps.
    medium size is where it's at. if you're not joining us, seek for any medium and active guild and i can assure that you'd have a good time.

we don't discriminate. we used to have a transgender woman here. but she posted kitten and kitten all over the place, the rest were turned off. we talked her out of it but she refused to cooperate and leave. rip. otherwise, there's no filter around here since we're all adults. for more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

• @Hex.2579 heyy, after read through your guild message, i would interested to join. Since im living in Malaysia with GMT+8, your time is pretty similiar with my time. I want to try it out with you guys. Hit me up in game. Cheers :)

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@Hanamichi.3681 said:
    @Hex.2579 heyy, after read through your guild message, i would interested to join. Since im living in Malaysia with GMT+8, your time is pretty similiar with my time. I want to try it out with you guys. Hit me up in game. Cheers :)

i sent ya a guild invite. hope to see you around soon o/

• @Hex.2579 said:

@Hanamichi.3681 said:
    @Hex.2579 heyy, after read through your guild message, i would interested to join. Since im living in Malaysia with GMT+8, your time is pretty similiar with my time. I want to try it out with you guys. Hit me up in game. Cheers :)

i sent ya a guild invite. hope to see you around soon o/

Alright, im in. :)

• Just a quick bump

• Hey man! I'm in (SYM) Strapping Young Men based on Maguuma ( not required). We are a PvX Gaymer guild whom is always looking for more guys to join. We are very chill and drama free; no elitism present within the community. We are not as active as we previously were but we are hoping that with new members we can stir up activities like raids, PvP, WvW and social initiatives. The guild is small and close knit. We are always looking to have more guys join the community.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.