Possible for a Hug Emote?

Lobsters.3869

I post here because this is all I know where to go. Also, WVW always unbalanced and unfair depending who u ask, but one thing we can do is make little things around WVW better to improve game over all and it easier than balance!

Hug emote, maybe like they say some chicken farmer emote.More WVW decoration?? Maybe more decoration unlocks based on wvw, like new reward track?Maybe more trap and trick? Like mud trap, ppl walk through and get snare or portable bomb trick? put in some place and later push button and it blow up?Some easy stuff u can do on u weekend to make game better!

I'd like a few new emotes, sure. A plead would be nice, dropping to your knees begging for your life if you're the last man standing. As someone said, waving a white flag, that could be funny for PvP purposes at least. And yeah, some sort of hug emote. It doesn't matter if it doesn't align properly between all races. Asura will hug legs and each other, Norn and Charr will hug the air and each other, Humans and Sylvari hugs the air, each other and Charr and Norn waists. It'll be up to the players to align the hugs.

Archived