[SUGGESTION] Adding mounts to home instance

I've a daring suggestion to make. I understand how instancing works (ish) in this game, so I'm not asking, as you may think, to allow mounting up in the instance. But mounts are technically account-wide collectibles. Would it be possible to add mounts we collected into the home instance as stationaries, á la the collectible cats or nodes or characters from our personal story? Maybe add some sort of a stable, or maybe let them nest or roost in various places?

As a Sylvari I don't think it would be a good idea to let a giant bunny run rampant in my home instance. What with the walls, furniture, and myself being made out of plants and all not to mention the greater grove. I have nightmares about Monty Python as is and a horse sized bunny wouldn't help that at all.

@Doam.8305 said:As a Sylvari I don't think it would be a good idea to let a giant bunny run rampant in my home instance. What with the walls, furniture, and myself being made out of plants and all not to mention the greater grove. I have nightmares about Monty Python as is and a horse sized bunny wouldn't help that at all.

... how do you ride one then? :D

@Raeysa Penrose.8450 said:Unlikely to happen anytime soon, seeing as they still haven't added gliding in home instances, but yeah it'd be nice!

Umm, read the opening post, please. I don't mean the actual mounted movement as a thing, due to instancing, I just mean the models. Interactable would be nice, but basically just showing off an account-wide collectibles. You know. The thing the home instance is basically for :)

@Changer the Elder.2948 said:

@Doam.8305 said:As a Sylvari I don't think it would be a good idea to let a giant bunny run rampant in my home instance. What with the walls, furniture, and myself being made out of plants and all not to mention the greater grove. I have nightmares about Monty Python as is and a horse sized bunny wouldn't help that at all.

... how do you ride one then? :D

Riding isn't the problem (it can't eat you while you're on its back). Mounting/dismounting is a different matter!

Archived