Being able to stack 15+ torment and confusion on a target from stealth is good design.

Think about it. If they use a skill, they take a 'lotta damage.If they move to avoid having to use skills until the confusion wears off, they take a 'lotta damage.That way, the opponent gets punished for even thinking challenging you was a good idea.It's a stroke of genius, I would go so far to say.I don't see what the big deal is. If people are that obsessed about having a choice to fight back with, they could just go play another game.

(#)Nowthatsalottadamage(#)Excitinggameplay

When you get surprised by a mesmer with one 30secs cd stealth even has a sound you can hear than it is your problem. Not that condimesmer is not op but getting hit by their torch inc at start of a fight is just bad play. Same goes for power mesmer not using mass invis elite. The problem here is just a bad allround awareness from the player getting oneshotted.

Yeah remove stealth, remove condi stacking too oh and heal skills they are too hard to play around and since we are at it why not remove dodge as well, its a one button immunity to dmg, too toxic if you ask me.Maybe we should replace PvP with a chess board since Chess is a pure skill based game. Sounds good?

@MikeL.8260 said:Yeah remove stealth, remove condi stacking too oh and heal skills they are too hard to play around and since we are at it why not remove dodge as well, its a one button immunity to dmg, too toxic if you ask me.Maybe we should replace PvP with a chess board since Chess is a pure skill based game. Sounds good?

Golem Chess was removed, tho. :(

You know what would be great? If stealth didn't stack and EVERY single stealth skill applied no more than 3sec. That way you'd have counterplay because you could time your dodges for from stealth one shots. As is, if the person stacks a ****ton of stealth, how is anyone supposed to time a dodge? All you'll do is burn a dodge and get scrubbed. If Anet was serious about pvp in gw2 (which they should be because their combat system shines), they would think of reworking stealth as a whole. Been six years, its time, bru.

Archived