How to "1 shot" kill with ranger

Faux Play.6104

It really isn't a 1 shot. It takes quite the setup.

1. First you need a knock down.
  2. Then you need to hit with maul.
  3. This next step all needs to be done at once, before previous buffs drop, and with sic'm up:
    • Time your worldly impact so that it interrupts the opponent with a proc. of beastly warden
    • proc fury

This was done on a full zerk with scholar amulet.

uQVGwR1.png

IMO this level of a damage spike is a lot easier to pull off with a shatter Mesmer.

@Faux Play.6104 said:

@eksn.7264 said:Full zerk with sage amulet?

Scholars and sages are similar in real life, but not in amulets. fixed the post.

Oh you mean Scholar rune.

I think Sic' Em is pretty cheesy anyways. I'd much rather take Quickening Zephyr, Lightning Reflexes and Signet of Stone/Protect Me (maybe even Spike Trap like the old Eurantian build).

@eksn.7264 said:

Scholars and sages are similar in real life, but not in amulets. fixed the post.

Oh you mean Scholar
rune

I think Sic' Em is pretty cheesy anyways. I'd much rather take Quickening Zephyr, Lightning Reflexes and Signet of Stone/Protect Me (maybe even Spike Trap like the old Eurantian build).

Oh you mean Scholar
rune

I'm not saying the build is good. it just allows big numbers on worldly impact if the stars align.

Archived