Which Legendary Figure is the best candidate for next Revenant Elite Specializations?

We already have , human , dwarf, centaur, demon, dragon and charr. What else could it be?

My predictions are;Norn - Jora with great sword or war hornTengu - Talon Silverwing with great sword.

However, i hope ANet won't bring Trahearn or Eir back for Revenant. ( it is weird if you use this Elite spec while play HoT or prior story! )

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legendary Kormir Stance: invoke the power of the Legendary Goddess Kormir.When invoked, you are blinded. Any time one of your allies finishes a event, you get credit for completing it instead. Whenever a condition hits you, you steal all boons, mats, and gold from all party members. If party members ask you for help, you will remind them that you are blind and can’t help them any more.

@lokh.2695 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Leroy jenkins

Every skill will make your toon charge the next best enemy. Character volume is at max regardless of your settings. A max size AoE attack that will aggro everything. I'd love it...

The ultimate tank spec. Automatically casts taunts on itself after being left idle for more than 20 seconds.

I don't think that Eir or Snaff would be good legends as they're kinda too... recent.

I know we can already channel a Human (and a Canthan one at that) but if the next expansion end up being Cantha as many of us are hoping for, Master Togo as Legendary Ritualist is what makes sense to me. That beats getting someone like Kalla just so every race would be represented.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

Legendary Kormir Stance: invoke the power of the Legendary Goddess Kormir.When invoked, nothing happens. Because Kormir is the most useless god ever in the history of all gods.

Fixed itKind of

Addition to my postLegendary Kormir StanceAnytime you are in a party and have an objective that requires holding back and not killing a particular NPC you’ll immediately run in and kill the NPC, making everyone start over from the beginning.

Gw1 players will remember this from the Jokanur Diggings mission where half the “fun” was keeping Kormir from killing the Sunspear Ghosts and ruining your bonus objective.

There are some really great posts on here. Hahah.

Honestly though, I think it'd probably have to be Jora, or some other Norn. So far, we have a Charr, Dwarf, Human, Dragon, frigging Mallyx, and a Centaur. I feel like going straight to a longbow would feel too samey to the one we just got with Renegade. I'd have to assume greatsword's the next weapon. I'd totally welcome it.

Legendary Donald Trump:

Grab of the Kitties - Bound you to your location draining your life and preventing you from taken actions.

Build Da Wall- Build A wall around you, none shall pass!

ICE- teleport enemy 1200 units away.

MAGA- Heal self and drain health of all enemies in the area if their health is less than yours.

(Elite:) Rush-in - attack all enemies and spawn minions that will Rush-In corrupting all boons on enemies turning them into Conditions while granting you stealth.

Archived