Sigil of Fallibility has been removed from the PvP build panel — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sigil of Fallibility has been removed from the PvP build panel

Hey everyone,

I noticed we missed a release note. It'll be in the late notes, but I wanted to let people know to head off as much confusion as possible.

Ben Phongluangtham
Game Designer
Reddit: ANET_BenP
Twitch: AnetBenP

Tagged:

Comments

• Dreggon.6598Dreggon.6598 Member ✭✭

Is it because it wasn't very good? I don't know if it inflicted 1 stack of vuln or several stacks; it doesn't say.

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    Hey everyone,

I noticed we missed a release note. It'll be in the late notes, but I wanted to let people know to head off as much confusion as possible.

Please tell us Sigil of Intelligence is next on the list to be removed!

Spellbreaker and Holosmith are getting way too much from this sigil with the obscene sustain they have.

• @GDchiaScrub.3241 said:
    Removed? Interesting. Then I guess it was...fallible.

B)

You little rascal! shakes fist

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

this change really only hurt thief and guard, maybe necro. every other condi class can apply vuln still without issues

• @Egorum.9506 said:
    this change really only hurt thief and guard, maybe necro. every other condi class can apply vuln still without issues

not on a 2 second cd. nothing like an almost perm vuln to jam your burns.

[Indifferent Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [Every PvP game has bad balance because every PvP game has bad players.]

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.