10th of July Deadeye ( esp. Rifle) love

Scud.5067

Stolen Skills: These skills now grant stealth for 3 seconds when used with 5 or more malice. Added a 0.25-second casting time to these skills. Increased damage by 100%. (Interesting...)

Rifle: Fixed a bug that could cause some rifle skills to generate more malice than intended. (?)

Death's Judgment: Increased the damage bonus per malice from 20% to 25% in PvE only. (more damage!)

Sniper's Cover: The aftercast of this skill has been slightly reduced. (still rarely using it)

Silent Scope: Fixed a bug that prevented the 20% critical hit bonus from applying to Death's Judgment while standing. Removed the internal cooldown from this trait. (More Greater fluidity for stealth!)

...and a less sticky Kneel.

Removing the internal CD on Silent Scope and the Stolen Skills granting stealth? Even more stealth access. Especially the Stolen Skill change could make Trickery rather sexy.

@Scud.5067 said:Silent Scope: Fixed a bug that prevented the 20% critical hit bonus from applying to Death's Judgment while standing. Removed the internal cooldown from this trait. (More stealth!)that doesnt result in more stealth just less clunky as you dont need to kneel to reset cooldown. but you already didnt have a cooldown on it if you wanted.

@"Tails.9372" said:I wouldn't really call it "love" when we also got some unwarranted nerfs, a big part of it are just bug fixes anyways.

Eh if folks playing Condi, not a good day - tho it was obviously gonna get a slap.

For those of us who rock a rifle, tis love! Sweet love!

::

Improvisation & Silent Scope.. is a lot of Stealth!

There is one thing I'm having issue with -- I used to be able to run and gun fluidly. Now, with Deadeye stolen skills granting stealth, I'm popping off a DJ when I'd normally be moving. DJ rooting us and all.

@MUDse.7623 said:

Silent Scope:
Fixed a bug that prevented the 20% critical hit bonus from applying to Death's Judgment while standing. Removed the internal cooldown from this trait.
(More stealth!)
that doesnt result in more stealth just less clunky as you dont need to kneel to reset cooldown. but you already didnt have a cooldown on it if you wanted.

Ok, let me phrase it better - greater fluidity of stealth. No need to kneel toggle. Me likey!

And, really, not having to kneel opens up more opportunity for stealthing - for example, when a moment of so loss of movement would not be wise.

@Scud.5067 said:

@"Tails.9372" said:I wouldn't really call it "love" when we also got some unwarranted nerfs, a big part of it are just bug fixes anyways.

Eh if folks playing Condi, not a good day - tho it was obviously gonna get a slap.Even if your not playing condi there are other nerfs with no point to them.

@Tails.9372 said:

@Tails.9372 said:I wouldn't really call it "love" when we also got some unwarranted nerfs, a big part of it are just bug fixes anyways.

Eh if folks playing Condi, not a good day - tho it was obviously gonna get a slap.Even if your not playing condi there are other nerfs with no point to them.

Oh aye, as to be expected in the ancient art of continual adjustment.

For rifle Deadeye at least, there's love. Hence post.

And lets be clear: Having love does not mean there's nothing that's changed to the detriment of certain builds and styles.

@"Zedek.8932" said:I am happy they haven't showed up with ridiculous things they'd sell as "buffs" or "tweaks" and we just got "this", so in fact, we/I should be happy I guess?

Perhaps we're suffering from Stockholm syndrome :o =)

Archived