No Valid Path,No Valid Path,No Valid Path,No Valid Path What is Going on with PVP maps

Teleports have felt pretty garbage ever since they were tightened up to fix exploits. The amount of times that you get this message or just teleport nowhere because a small rock that you could step over is in the way just gives these skills an unwarranted risk level to use. There has to be a better way to fix the exploits than making the skills this unreliable.

@Leablo.2651 said:Teleports have felt pretty garbage ever since they were tightened up to fix exploits. The amount of times that you get this message or just teleport nowhere because a small rock that you could step over is in the way just gives these skills an unwarranted risk level to use. There has to be a better way to fix the exploits than making the skills this unreliable.

its not just in PvP this issue.... even in WvW you cant teleport or even use sword teleports from guard on a target 100 range away without getting that silly no valid path message

It's not just PvP maps... In WvW too I can barely use my sword teleports EVEN IF I"M STANDING ON THE TARGET!ghaQdDM.jpg

Seriously broken, so many instances where I could teleport for a kill or to get to safety and all I get now is "no valid target" like HELLO THERES NOTHING IN THE BLOODY WAY!

Even fighting players right in front of me that are running away or what ever, same message.

You cannot teleport from ground level onto the stairs (inside the castle, keep, tower) or from stairs to top level on those wall structures either and sometimes not on top like where you are standing. I would guess the edges of the whole wall area prevent teleport whatsoever. I imagine it could be the source of dozens of bugs that would allow teleporting onto the walls so they just took this approach. The cannon you're targetting may be on the other side of that area, since it's directly on the wall.

Archived