skills: different icons for different languages — Guild Wars 2 Forums

skills: different icons for different languages

I have found the following skills, which have a different icon for different (checked de and en) languages.

Example:
https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/skills?ids=9112&lang=en

https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/skills?ids=9112&lang=de

I found the problem on this skill IDs:

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

Comments

• I have only checked for the skill you mentioned. But it seems that Ray of Judgment was changed with today's update. And the German version on the API simply hasn't been updated to reflect the changes for some odd reason. If you check the skill facts, the German version still has the ones from before today's balance changes, whereas the English version is correct. Also, the icon has changed apparently (you can check the skill ingame).

So... for some reason the server has missed the update for the German version :confused:
    This is probably happening to the other skills you mentioned as well.

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

I do remember, that there was an update problem before, where different API servers showed different things. Looks like the very same happened here again.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.