Changes caused bugs

Jack Redline.5379

Short bow skill 5 - Inflitrators Strike is not porting us to a location saying no line of sight altho we could port there before and path to the location is clearly passable''New'' Backstab - Imposible to apply it too slow.Malice = Only crippled snail could move slower than Malice loads up now. Some attacks do not charge it for example Hearseaker dagger 2 attackwhen downed a skill 2 (forgot the name rn) wont allow you to port from time to time saying : Not enough health (i was like 8^/ )there is for sure plenty more ppl come here and type more below

@Jack Redline.5379 said:''New'' Backstab - Imposible to apply it too slow.mine works just fine.Malice = Only crippled snail could move slower than Malice loads up now. Some attacks do not charge it for example Hearseaker dagger 2 attacki never use heartseeker for malicebuildup but just for you i tested it, works for me.when downed a skill 2 (forgot the name rn) wont allow you to port from time to time saying : Not enough health (i was like 8^/ )that is not a new bug.

The D/P burst combo of Black Powder + Hearthseeker seens a bit slower.Before patch I pretty much press BP + HS and Steal pretty much as quick as possible and it worked.Now I am sometimes warping without the stealth leap. I need to wait the HS animation to trigger a bit longer for the leap to work before pressing steal.

Archived