warrior warhorn wvw meta IS BACK BABY

Stand The Wall.6987

READ EM AND WEEP CONDI USERS

Charge: This skill now removes torment and burning from allies in addition to its other effects.Call to Arms: This trait no longer applies weakness. Instead, it now removes weakness, vulnerability, poison, confusion, and slow from nearby allies in addition to applying vigor.Quick Breathing: This trait no longer removes conditions from nearby allies. Instead, it increases the number of targets affected by warhorn skills from 5 to 10. Additionally, it will now grant one strike of adrenaline to the warrior for each ally affected.

@Blocki.4931 said:

coughcoughDOESNOTHINGTOBLEEDScoughcough

aint got time to bleed

Hey if I'm going to have the ONLY weapon in game that does ZERO interaction with enemies I want it to be done well not half assed.

The 6 condi cleanse of Shake it Off though.. :)

And if you just used both charges, you're out of clears for 35 seconds.

@Waisenpai.6028 said:So we become luke warm cheerleaders now :) Paragons haha! I mean don't tell my server I just tagging and not doing real damage if I run this build.

as if melees have to dish out big hits anyways lol, eles and revs pump out way more and more consistent than you could ever do as warrior.my biggest hammer hit on my worker still are around 6k, thats more than enough when meteors rain down with 10-14k consistentlymelees just need to stay alive and hold the enemies where you want them to be for your casters to clean up

Tactics/shouts really needed a rework.Minor traits are still ...meh. May be for GvG niche ?
Inspiring presence should affect allies too or something like "When you apply might to an allie, heal them, healing : 20# " It could rise from the trash Phalanx Strengh."Shrug it off" should have a higher number to trigger to be less useless while engaging fight,but warhorn on 10 allies + 3 shouts 2 ammo without cast healing to +2400 with cleric exotic set + trooper's runes = hard cleansing and reasonable sustain, enjoyableI still favor SB with hammer.

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:Tactics/shouts really needed a rework.Minor traits are still ...meh. May be for GvG niche ?

Inspiring presence should affect allies too or something like "When you apply might to an allie, heal them, healing : 20# " It could rise from the trash Phalanx Strengh."Shrug it off" should have a higher number to trigger to be less useless while engaging fight,but warhorn on 10 allies + 3 shouts 2 ammo without cast healing to +2400 with cleric exotic set + trooper's runes = hard cleansing and reasonable sustain, enjoyableI still favor SB with hammer.

what do you mean, you favor sb with hammer...shoutwar in wvw is still played with hammer oO hammer/sword horn

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Waisenpai.6028 said:So we become luke warm cheerleaders now :) Paragons haha! I mean don't tell my server I just tagging and not doing real damage if I run this build.

as if melees have to dish out big hits anyways lol, eles and revs pump out way more and more consistent than you could ever do as warrior.my biggest hammer hit on my worker still are around 6k, thats more than enough when meteors rain down with 10-14k consistentlymelees just need to stay alive and hold the enemies where you want them to be for your casters to clean up

Staff ele outside a zerg fight. It's damage is not that high unless you are pure glass. My Weaver gets hit 5-6k by them. Than again My weaver probably in cele and crusader prob hit you for 5-6k with a sword attack and my semi-glass Warrior probably hits you for 13k with Eviscerate.

@Waisenpai.6028 said:

Staff ele outside a zerg fight. It's damage is not that high unless you are pure glass. My Weaver gets hit 5-6k by them. Than again My weaver probably in cele and crusader prob hit you for 5-6k with a sword attack and my semi-glass Warrior probably hits you for 13k with Eviscerate.

that is completely irrelevant since worker warrior is a zerg build and we all know that staff in the only way to go right now in zergs, what you do in roaming or what a warrior can do there is completely irrelevant in this thread.not sure why you even brought that up...i was only talking about zergs, staff ele in roaming is kitten, i know that, but yea i was talking about zerging

• 2 weeks later...

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:Tactics/shouts really needed a rework.Minor traits are still ...meh. May be for GvG niche ?

I'd like to see "Shrug it off" become a minor trait.

Archived