Can we get some explanations about the reasons for the balance changes?

anduriell.6280

I mean most of it seems to be a miss and with no connection to the real issues, so maybe I don't get the full picture or what the team thinks each class should achieve.

As a personal example the soulbeast got some buffs in the beastmaster line which nobody was asking for which still doesn't fix the issue with power soulbeast in PvE but instead making more potential 40k wordly impact meme possible and on the other hand smokescale was nerfed which personally i don't remeber seeing any thread in pvp complaining about that pet for a while.

Meanwhile the ranger subforum is filled with players asking for a complete different improvements, some just tweaking numbers some a little bit more work.

I guess this is happening with other proffesions as well.

Personally i'd like to know what is in the mind of the people who is charge of this changes and what is their vision of each class . Or are they just making random changes because something has to come written in the log?

@anduriell.6280 said:

Meanwhile the ranger subforum is filled with players asking for a complete different improvements, some just tweaking numbers some a little bit more work.

I guess this is happening with other proffesions as well.

Personally i'd like to know what is in the mind of the people who is charge of this changes and what is their vision of each class . Or are they just making random changes because something has to come written in the log?

Same for necro. Every patch

Archived