DC'd and got Dishonor

Please tell me this is a bug. I was in a game, where I dc'd for the first time all season. Maybe 90sec into my game, and it froze (checked internet, showed my connection was fine) after about another minute my log in screen popped back up saying i had lost connection. I logged back into my character I was on and popped back into the game. we won. Got back into lobby to queue another game and panel said I had dishonor for 17min's.

Excrement happens. It happens to all of us sooner or later. (been there, done that) The effect is only temporary so wait it out and try again. If your connection is really unstable, consider backing off from PvP for the time of the instability because your disconnects disadvantages your team and may lead to an increasing dishonor for your char.

It may have been a server error also, the game is not perfect into giving out dishonor debuffs. But it is hard for the game to determine if you disconnected because your WiFi interrupted, the server had a hiccup, you removed your ethernet cable or because your ISP failed you. It still tries to defend teams for misuse and sometimes this has unintended drawbacks.

Archived