Weaver projectiles adjust

Widmo.3186

• Shearing Edge: This skill will no longer fire at targets behind the elementalist.
  • Natural Frenzy: Damage has been increased by 33%. This skill will no longer fire at targets behind the elementalist.

I don't feel like those changes were needed.In latest patches you were buffing both skills making them useful,but now I have mixed feelings about "no longer fire at targets behind the elementalist".This class had already several problems with being easily kited and now the only "projectiles" must be used in 180 degrees.Maybe that's just me being hypersensitive,but imo would swap up to 40% of those skills damage for being able to cast them behind.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:That's because sword skills have too much range and are far too easy to land. Can't see any other reason.

Maybe In pve but NOT In pvp. How many we have seen posts and comments about small sword skill radius?

Do i have to remind why for example we don't use warhorn In pvp? Well beacuse we have to face tank everything (playling the glassiest class in game) with it, and it's not fun when we try to disangage with this weapon.

On topic: I don't think nerf is that big deal but nobody asked for this... even histerical pvp forum. Again dev's had really mistical reasons.

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:That's because sword skills have too much range and are far too easy to land. Can't see any other reason.

Maybe In pve but NOT In pvp. How many we have seen posts and comments about small sword skill radius?

Do i have to remind why for example we don't use warhorn In pvp? Well beacuse we have to face tank everything (playling the glassiest class in game) with it, and it's not fun when we try to disangage with this weapon.

On topic: I don't think nerf is that big deal but nobody asked for this... even histerical pvp forum. Again dev's had really mistical reasons.

It was sarcasm. Don't get jebaited so easily. Also every class has a weapon that's completely useless in certain game modes, not everything has to be optimal everywhere.

Archived